Matrix PeopleAdChoice - PeopleAdChoice.com. ROI 135%. Perfect Money, PayPal, Payza, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal updated:

11802628_1588130334772637_6090465616663141531_o.jpg

I take this opportunity to thank all of you and we are growing with a very steady pace we have crossed the figure of 3000 members

Thank you all for the support .

I am aware that few members are still not happy because of paypal is reviewing our account but as we all know that
same issue has been faced by most popular business MPA and we all have supported to that business with patience
Some situations are not in our hand specifically when external factors try to disturb our business and report to an authority like paypal
Also paypal have their own turn around time to resolve and review the business and we do not have choice than waiting.

I assure you that we will sure win here and every thing will be normal soon

About payza we still have our automatic deposit accept approval is pending and we are expecting the same to get approved soon.
Good part is that we can accept deposit manually as well as we can process the withdrawal

Except Paypal I am processing all withdrawals and I expect your humble support and patience in case of paypal .

We are one team and I am just a fund manager it is all yours friend and you all will make real good money from this amazing program
We are facing initial teething issues and I am working hard to solve them. Without your support it wont be possible

Kindly extend your support as much as possible and I will give you one of the best program here known as PEOPLEADCHOICE

Yours Sincerely
Chamzy

Okie em, đang đợi hàng PM về, đợt này anh chiến PP nên nguồn PM hơi cạn. :D
dạ ko sao anh, với em khi nào cũng đc, khi nào hàng về anh cứ gữi rồi ib em là em bek liền :D, mong sao pp chạy đc để em add thêm tí nữa, cái này chiến ok luôn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okvipchurch1

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week