Ptcrewards - www.ptcrewards.com. Bonus 79$ = 1 tháng Golden, Bonus 0.15$ vào PB và 0.02$ vào Blance

đã update gold, ads bèo thế có 0.001 0.002, ref không đc tiền
bạn này tự update lên Gold hay là Admin nó up ? Nếu bạn tự up thì mình nghĩ 1 ngày vô đúng 1 lần click ads rồi ra ,đừng vô acc nửa . vừa nói vừa uống thuốc trợ Tim nè :D:D:D

bạn này tự update lên Gold hay là Admin nó up ? Nếu bạn tự up thì mình nghĩ 1 ngày vô đúng 1 lần click ads rồi ra ,đừng vô acc nửa . vừa nói vừa uống thuốc trợ Tim nè :D:D:D
hình như admin tự up, vì vô là gold luôn rồi
lai còn thuốc nữa cơ à :))

cập nhật mới nhất .AVG thấp .125 ref đượckhoảng 50 ref click ,AVG tầm 1.5 ,xác định là nghĩ uống thuốc vì ...... chúc tất cả mai mắn lần sau :D

After thousands of request from support ticket, we've decided to let referral commissions for both standard and fixed ads. Earlier, the ref commission was only for fixed ads. But from now on, users will earn referral commissions for standard and fixed ads (both direct and rented referrals) subject to abuse. This means that if we see users abusing the system by creating multiple accounts on their own referral link (acquiring direct referrals) , we might stop it.
If you're an honest user, you should have noting to worry about
smile.gif

With this news, I'm sure that many users would be happy and I want to wish you all a splendid weekend

After thousands of request from support ticket, we've decided to let referral commissions for both standard and fixed ads. Earlier, the ref commission was only for fixed ads. But from now on, users will earn referral commissions for standard and fixed ads (both direct and rented referrals) subject to abuse. This means that if we see users abusing the system by creating multiple accounts on their own referral link (acquiring direct referrals) , we might stop it.
If you're an honest user, you should have noting to worry about
smile.gif

With this news, I'm sure that many users would be happy and I want to wish you all a splendid weekend
em tính làm thêm 25 ref nữa thớt thấy sao???

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thicongPgiamdoc

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back