Help reg net mato

balam286

Senior
Reactions
MR
tình hình là hôm bữa có reg thữ cái net matomy, hôm nay nó gửi cho mình cái mail ntn, h phải làm sao vs cái mail này bây h? ai bít giúp dùm với :((

Thanks for reaching out to Matomy Media Group.

Matomy's global performance network and internal media divisions serve 35 billion monthly impressions for 500 of the world’s leading advertisers across 7000 publishers in 75 countries, and facilitates campaign optimization to ensure cost-effective, controlled and high quality results.

In order to provide you with the best performance projection, kindly assist me with some additional information:

· Company Name and some info about your company

· Sample Landing Pages

· Target Countries

· Exact user flow for CPL conversion

· Media Restrictions, if any

· Monthly user acquisition goals

· Currently promoting the offers on other networks?

Once I have a better understanding of the offer you'd like to promote, I will forward your contact details to the relevant person.

Best regards,

Yonatan

Yonatan Marmor | Lead Generator

T +972-54-5450370

Skype Yonatan-Marmor

Follow Matomy Media Group:

************************************************************************************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.
************************************************************************************

chém mạnh vào, mình là dân việt nam, mình có 20 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực cpa marketing, đang cộng tác với 20 net wall và 10 net banner, 1 ngày giao thông của mình có thể làm 5k$. xong gửi cho nó, 1 là nó deni 2 là approve thôi, heheh:binhsua16:

có acc matomy market mà k biết làm...ai lấy bán rẻ vài $ nè:D

bạn pm nick yahoo bên dưới thương lượng nhé :binhsua07:

tình hình là hôm bữa có reg thữ cái net matomy, hôm nay nó gửi cho mình cái mail ntn, h phải làm sao vs cái mail này bây h? ai bít giúp dùm với :((

Thanks for reaching out to Matomy Media Group.

Matomy's global performance network and internal media divisions serve 35 billion monthly impressions for 500 of the world’s leading advertisers across 7000 publishers in 75 countries, and facilitates campaign optimization to ensure cost-effective, controlled and high quality results.

In order to provide you with the best performance projection, kindly assist me with some additional information:

· Company Name and some info about your company

· Sample Landing Pages

· Target Countries

· Exact user flow for CPL conversion

· Media Restrictions, if any

· Monthly user acquisition goals

· Currently promoting the offers on other networks?

Once I have a better understanding of the offer you'd like to promote, I will forward your contact details to the relevant person.

Best regards,

Yonatan

Yonatan Marmor | Lead Generator

T +972-54-5450370

Skype Yonatan-Marmor

Follow Matomy Media Group:

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

info VIETNAM à....................... ?

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanghoangvinh

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week