Matrix Risingtraffic - Risingtraffic.com.Adpack 35$. ROI 112%.Payza,STP,PM,OkPay,Payeer,BTC.

Rising Traffic 112% **Traffic Monsoon Clone & AHP Style** PZ,STP,PM & PAYPAL Accepted!:)(cash)(cash)(cash)(*)

Rising Traffic Launching In 2 Days - Over 30K Members!(rock)

Traffic Monsoon Launched Oct 2014, 07:25 AM - Still Running & Paying !!
My Advertising Pays Launched Dec 14 2013, 07:20 PM - Still Running & Paying !!

Now Comes An Avalanche....RISING TRAFFIC 112%!(ok)(sun)

Rising Traffic A Fully Custom Script Built In Features Longterm & Well Planned!

** Special Additions: Registered In U.K ,Top Notch Server & EVSSL Comodo Secured..Much Additions COMING!

Rising Traffic is Unique & Different! But What Rising Traffic Has In Store is Streamlined Quality Assured Advertising & 112% Long Term Revenue Generation!

Much BIGGER & LONGTERM !

(*)Admin Info: John Peterburg From Ireland Reliable and Very Dedicated Admin. He is Expertised In FX Markets For Almost 7 Years+ . The Revshare Company is Registered In The UK Under The Registrar Of Companies England & Wales!(*)(sun)

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- RT Fully Customized Script & Unique !

- Each Ad Pack Costs $35 Earns You $39.2 Expires At 112% You Earn Revenue Share upto 2%Daily Max!

** For Each Ad Pack You Get 1000 Quality Visitors To Your Websites/ 30 PPC Clicks To Your Banner Ad **

- Vacation Mode: No Daily Surfing Required You Automatically Qualify For Earnings Daily Once Vacation Mode is Activated For $30 For 30 Days!

- 100% Ad Purchases Shared Too: When Members Purchase Log-in Ads/ Start Pages/ PPC Text Ads/ PPC Banners It is Also Shared 100% To Active Members Owning Active Ad Share Packs!

- CASH LINKS: You Get FREE DOLLARS Via Cash Links - You Have To Surf 10 Ads Daily To Qualify For FREE Cash Links!(cash):)

- Log-In Ads To 5 Advertisers Websites Per Day!

- Sponsor Gets 100% PROFIT When Their Referral Clicks Cash Links!

- 0% Re-Purchase Rule - No Forced Re-Purchase!

- 10% Referral Commissions!

No Withdrawal Limits - Cashouts Available From Monday To Sunday!

Instant Withdrawals Will Be Implemented Soon!

$35 Per Share Unit!

Top Notch Security - Green Bar EV SSL SECURED - MCAFEE Enabled After Launch - Comodo Secured!(rock)

Payza,STP,PM & Paypal Accepted!

Hello Members

As you guys know we encountered problems during our previous and caused us to postpone the launch, But this time it
won't happen as i am doing everything to make sure that we don't face any problem today. Dev are running tests on the servers
and also on the website, testing each and everything. Time is near i can feel that.

As soon as the site goes online you can proceed with the purchasing and advertisement , and begin your journey with Rising Traffic.
As I am committed to the promise that i made to all the community of RT ,to provide them a platform that provides them with everything
they need to earn advertise and grow their business.
Site might take few hours more than the expected time but RisingTraffic will be open to the members Today.

I am truely thankful to the wonderful community of RT for the dedication they have showed for RT , also will soon launch bonus
packages for the members to show my gratitude to this wonderful community.

Thank you

LATEST UPDATE FROM ADMIN

Regards to you once again, we've been working all around clock and we're almost there. There's no other option other than things getting better. We had some members complaining about issues with surfing giving them 'advertisements not found' , we have temporarily disabled surfing from now till we finally get the issue totally fixed, however, revenue sharing will keep going out every hour but you don't need to surf from now on.
To those patiently waiting and those who have already started causing dramas because of cash link, cash links will be available in 2 to 3hours max.
Revenue sharing is going very smooth, we have been seeing couple members already earning good 2figs and on their way to 3figs. Keep on rocking. PayPal is already approved and would be added to site when all issues are fixed.
I encourage everyone in the group to stay positive and also be able to see the hard work and restless hours John is devoting into RT, he's really got good great plans for long term. I appreciate some couple members who have been helping to answer questions by other members in group.
Its our 3rd day after launch, we are almost done with all issues too. All your supports have been so wonderful and we can foresee a rock solid community in years to come as a this is just the beginning.
THE RT TEAM

RISING TRAFFIC đã có ads cho mọi người click nhé!
11692630_1019123754777901_4278147447387364429_n.jpg

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phucbao1999

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week