Stake.com - Watford FC Main Sponsor - UFC Official Betting Partner ⚽ 🥊

[VIP] [Over $9,000] The Haunted Queen

Win a *** on Slots - Tome of Life with the highest multiplier that you can.

The minimum multiplier that you should get to qualify is 50x.

Additional: If you get 5 scatters on a base spin you will get an extra reward. (check down below).

0.5 USD minimum *** amount (in any currency).

Giveaway's Topic: https://stakecommunity.com/topic/96203-🥇-over-9000-the-haunted-queen🎰/

Our #EURO2024 Early Goal, You Win promotion has been busy! 🏆

Italy 🇮🇹 vs Albania 🇦🇱
We paid out bettors that backed Albania as they scored within the first minute of their match against the reigning champions 🤑

Poland 🇵🇱 vs Netherlands 🇳🇱
Poland backers narrowly missed out on being paid out as winners in their loss to the Dutch, as Buksa scored in the 16th minute 😅

A big match up at the #T20WorldCup awaits us as Australia 🇦🇺 take on India 🇮🇳 in a crucial match for the Aussies following their loss against Afghanistan 😬

And the Plinko Predictor predicts... 🥁

Last hours for this Week's Giveaways!

Hi Twitter,

Hope you've had a nice weekend. I spent mine playing some new releases and won a bonus on Crank It Up by Pragmatic.

Comment 'Kevin has moves' and RT and I'll randomly select 6 people to win a share of my $480.60 bonus.

Regards,
Kevin

*.com only

Enjoying Horse Racing on Stake so far? 🤩

If you're new to the sport and its betting markets, don't worry - we've got you covered! 🫡

Check out our explainer on all things Horse Racing including a betting guide, major events, and more! 🤓Enjoying Horse Racing on Stake so far? 🤩

If you're new to the sport and its betting markets, don't worry - we've got you covered! 🫡

Check out our explainer on all things Horse Racing including a betting guide, major events, and more! 🤓

https://stake.com/blog/how-to-***-on-horse-racing

Plinko Predictor 🤝 #CopaAmerica2024 Final

Argentina will be looking for a record-breaking 16th title and Colombia will be looking to add their second! 🇦🇷🇨🇴

Who will lift the 🏆 in Miami?

The Plinko ball has made its prediction.. 🥁

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinghiact

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom