Matrix Thảo luận các vấn đề về adsprofit reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
hứa thật nhiều thất hứa rồi cũng thật nhiều. còn gì để mà hy vọng :(

Dearest Members of Adsprofitwiz

Wow wow wow OH MY GOD this is unbelievable that we are 65% of the demage fixed we left with just 35% left to repair and then we come back not just back but strong and and better than we are before.

I really want to show my appreciation all who have been patient and supporting us. Please remain calm and positive i am not going to dissappiont you becuase i know the trust,support and patinet that you people have ,i really appreciate it

Let me use this opportunity to inform all those you have dispute and got refund from payza they will not be able to get full function to their account untill they send back the fund refunded or close their dispute,although i know it it not your fault as it has happen so many times ,please trust in me trust in APW we are different and unique . (heart)

Thanks and GOD BLESS

Dearest Members of Adsprofitwiz

Wow wow wow OH MY GOD this is unbelievable that we are 65% of the demage fixed we left with just 35% left to repair and then we come back not just back but strong and and better than we are before.

I really want to show my appreciation all who have been patient and supporting us. Please remain calm and positive i am not going to dissappiont you becuase i know the trust,support and patinet that you people have ,i really appreciate it

Let me use this opportunity to inform all those you have dispute and got refund from payza they will not be able to get full function to their account untill they send back the fund refunded or close their dispute,although i know it it not your fault as it has happen so many times ,please trust in me trust in APW we are different and unique . (heart)

Thanks and GOD BLESS

Thích nhất câu này của nó "please trust in me trust in APW we are different and unique" :binhsua19:

theo AE nghĩ thằng này nó có sống dc nữa đây ?

logo.png

[h=1]Under Maintenance[/h] [h=2]Our page will be back in[/h]
16Days

12Hours

37Mins

17Sec

chỉ còn mỗi em này nữa thôi mong em nóa hồi sinh cho mình nhờ!!! :)

theo AE nghĩ thằng này nó có sống dc nữa đây ?

Hy vọng thật là mỏng manh, cách nó email có cảm giác như có thằng đá cá lăn dưa nào đó chiếm quyền điều khiển site rồi viết mail kiểu chợ trời, kếu trời kêu đất tùm lum!

Nhiều site invest chi còn cái xác mà vẫn sinh lãi, vẫn rút tiền ngon lành hàng vài tháng trời (chỉ có cái là pendinh mãi mãi...thôi), còn cái ông nội này để lại có 1 cái đồng hồ đếm ngược, vài cái mail lá cải, hy vọng mỏng te như tờ giấy quyến!

[h=4]This website is offline.[/h] The server may be down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

[h=1]Error 522[/h] [h=2]Connection timed out[/h]

You [h=3]Browser[/h] Working

Hong Kong [h=3]CloudFlare[/h] Working

adsprofitwiz.es [h=3]Host[/h] Error

[h=2]What happened?[/h] The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

[h=2]What can I do?[/h] [h=5]If you're a visitor of this website:[/h] Please try again in a few minutes.
[h=5]If you're the owner of this website:[/h] Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

CloudFlare Ray ID: 959ebc6f6490394Help • Performance & Security by CloudFlare

:binhsua53::binhsua53::binhsua53::binhsua53::binhsua53::binhsua53::binhsua53:

logo.png

[h=1]Under Maintenance[/h] [h=2]Our page will be back in[/h]
15Days

22Hours

17Mins

35Sec

mặc ai nói ngả nói nghiênh lòng ta vẫn vững như kiềng 3 chân!!! chờ em nó tới khi nào hết thời gian mới thôi!!! :)

logo.png

Under Maintenance

Our page will be back in

15Days

22Hours

17Mins

35Sec

mặc ai nói ngả nói nghiênh lòng ta vẫn vững như kiềng 3 chân!!! chờ em nó tới khi nào hết thời gian mới thôi!!! :)

Dù rằng tui nói ngã nghiêng
Lòng đau như cắt, dạ riêng u sầu!
Mong em trở lại ban đầu
Tui ngồi tui vuốt cái cằm không râu?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member