Matrix Thảo luận các vấn đề về adsprofit reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chỉ dep vào 20$ rồi đợi lãi của các ngày hôm sau, khi nào đủ 10$ (min) thì mua tiếp share thì sẽ được converted shares cũ. Nên thực chất là ko phải bỏ 50$ đâu. Nhưng ko biết min with là bao nhiêu hả bạn?

fee mỗi tháng 25$ nữa sao lãi đc @@!

giờ mình khó hiểu thằng này quá. ngày xưa có rút LR 1 phát. giờ muốn rút PMP cũng ko thấy chỗ update acc PM. muốn dep vào cái mà khó ghê. giờ dép vào cũng chẳng biết mua share kiểu gì. ai hướng dẫn ko
còn 1 vấn đề nữa là mình là ref của LEHONGPHONGVT, giờ bác ấy bán acc, 4r lại chuyển qua thế này biết kêu ai RB bây giờ :((

Có dzụ fee tháng 20$ nữa hả?
Yes cậu, giống như fee silver hùi xưa ấy, lúc xưa chỉ có 10$, giờ 25$ rùi đó @@!

Kết luận lại là với acc nào thuộc dạng trung hoặc lớn thì nên tiếp tục còn với acc nhỏ hoặc free thì nên dừng

I saw that many partners have trouble understanding how our profits shares were calculated. Here an explanation of how it works:

Let's assume you have 1,000 active shares in the system and the company paid $ 20 today

Within this $ 20 we have two things:

• The profit of the shares
  • Refund of a part of the shares you bought

Now let's calculate how much was the return of the shares:

• Reward Total: $ 20 x 100 : 135% = 14.81
  • Now we know that 14.81 shares were returned within these $ 20.

And your profit shares was $ 20 - 14.81 = $ 5.19
In total: $ 14.81 + $ 5.19 (profit of shares) = $ 20

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we have to see what was the percentage you set in your controller, 50% - 80% - or 100% . -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suppose you selected 80%:

• Means your total reward of $ 20 x 80% = $ 16
  • Then your system will automatically repurchase 16 shares and join them in their total value of shares.
  • Total value of shares 1,000 + $ 16 (automatic repurchase) = 1.016
Now we have 1,016 shares in our system

• but we still have to substract 14,81 shares that the company paid us back (within of the reward $ 20 who we received).
  • So 1.016 - 14,81 = 1.001,19 active shares

And exactly this value will be written in the blue field (Reward Shares) in the feature "Daily Rewards Share Report".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now let's see how it would look if you put your controller to 50%.

• Means your total reward of $ 20 x 50% = $ 10
  • Then your system will automatically repurchase 10 shares and join them in their total value of shares.

Total value of shares 1,000 + $ 10 (automatic repurchase) = 1.010

Now we have 1,010 shares in our system

• But we still have to substract 14,81 shares that the company paid us back (within of the reward $ 20 who we received).
  • So 1.010 - 14,81 = 995,19 active shares

And exactly this value will be written in the blue field (Reward Shares) in the feature "Daily Rewards Share Report".

Resume:
It is a wonderful system where the company is returning a daily part of our shares, so we always have liquidity.
It works like this:

• Borrow me $ 1,000 and I´ll return you $ 1,350
  • Then you tell me, ok but I want that you pay me back daily, because I don't want to wait until you have the entire amount available!!

It's exactly how it works!!!
I wish you all MUCH SUCCESS!!

Mariam Bello

Hệ thống mới của nó hơi pị phức tạp hóa @@!

I saw that many partners have trouble understanding how our profits shares were calculated. Here an explanation of how it works:

Let's assume you have 1,000 active shares in the system and the company paid $ 20 today

Within this $ 20 we have two things:

• The profit of the shares
  • Refund of a part of the shares you bought

Now let's calculate how much was the return of the shares:

• Reward Total: $ 20 x 100 : 135% = 14.81
  • Now we know that 14.81 shares were returned within these $ 20.

And your profit shares was $ 20 - 14.81 = $ 5.19
In total: $ 14.81 + $ 5.19 (profit of shares) = $ 20

Now we have to see what was the percentage you set in your controller, 50% - 80% - or 100% . -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suppose you selected 80%:

• Means your total reward of $ 20 x 80% = $ 16
  • Then your system will automatically repurchase 16 shares and join them in their total value of shares.
  • Total value of shares 1,000 + $ 16 (automatic repurchase) = 1.016
Now we have 1,016 shares in our system

• but we still have to substract 14,81 shares that the company paid us back (within of the reward $ 20 who we received).
  • So 1.016 - 14,81 = 1.001,19 active shares

And now let's see how it would look if you put your controller to 50%.

• Means your total reward of $ 20 x 50% = $ 10
  • Then your system will automatically repurchase 10 shares and join them in their total value of shares.

Total value of shares 1,000 + $ 10 (automatic repurchase) = 1.010

Now we have 1,010 shares in our system

• But we still have to substract 14,81 shares that the company paid us back (within of the reward $ 20 who we received).
  • So 1.010 - 14,81 = 995,19 active shares

Resume:
It is a wonderful system where the company is returning a daily part of our shares, so we always have liquidity.
It works like this:

• Borrow me $ 1,000 and I´ll return you $ 1,350
  • Then you tell me, ok but I want that you pay me back daily, because I don't want to wait until you have the entire amount available!!

It's exactly how it works!!!
I wish you all MUCH SUCCESS!!

Mariam Bello

Hệ thống mới của nó hơi pị phức tạp hóa @@!

Đọc qua chả hiểu gì sất >.<. Bác nào hiểu cho 1 ví dụ cụ thể cái. Thằng này trình bày cách tính lãi lằng nhằng vãi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hinhnengaudaucut

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week