Matrix ThisAdPays - ThisAdPays.Com. ROI 118% - 135%. PayPal, PayZa, Payeer, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mở hàng dep 400 pp, đã inbox anh.

tap1.jpg

ThisAdPays <[email protected]>
12:44 PM (32 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

You can now withdraw with PAYPAL.

And for those with pending balances in their members area. The programmers ae looking into this as there is nothing I can do about it on my end of things. Sorry guy just hang in there a little bit longer.

One more thing I refuse for TAP to be just another revshare. We are going to be different and we are going to stand out. This is why I work so hard I started TAP for you guys to make you guys the most money that can be possible made.

I'm making TAP into a multiple streams of Incomes for you guys anything that has to do with TAP and money you guys will benefit.

This is what I'm currently working on:

1.) Our very own exclusive Traffic Monsoon For TAP ( members only ) where you as TAP member will have the opportunity to receive referrals ( Yes Were Going To Help You Build Your Business ) but with that being said you also have to work on building your business as well. It will be ranked on the 1st. page of Google getting organic traffic from Google for people looking to make money. Here is the link http://traffic2banner.comI'm still working on this so I hope you understand the concept.

2.) Our own TAP store where you can buy TAP merchandise with our logo. Like Coffee Mugs, Bracelet, Necklaces, Beanies, Hats, Mobile Covers and Shirts / Hoodies. Imaging the potential income going back into TAP from this alone.

3.) Ad Sense - Hey why no monetize our traffic to our benefit.

4.) And I'm working on several more things as well we just barley started guys just wait 6 months from now. i promise you you will be glad that you were patience for all the problems to be worked ( PATIENCE = MONEY )

To Our Success Always - Any Money Ever Made From TAP You will Always Benefit.

Admin
TAP

You can now withdraw with PAYPAL.

And for those with pending balances in their members area. The programmers ae looking into this as there is nothing I can do about it on my end of things. Sorry guy just hang in there a little bit longer.

One more thing I refuse for TAP to be just another revshare. We are going to be different and we are going to stand out. This is why I work so hard I started TAP for you guys to make you guys the most money that can be possible made.

I'm making TAP into a multiple streams of Incomes for you guys anything that has to do with TAP and money you guys will benefit.

This is what I'm currently working on:

1.) Our very own exclusive Traffic Monsoon For TAP ( members only ) where you as TAP member will have the opportunity to receive referrals ( Yes Were Going To Help You Build Your Business ) but with that being said you also have to work on building your business as well. It will be ranked on the 1st. page of Google getting organic traffic from Google for people looking to make money. Here is the link http://traffic2banner.comI'm still working on this so I hope you understand the concept.

2.) Our own TAP store where you can buy TAP merchandise with our logo. Like Coffee Mugs, Bracelet, Necklaces, Beanies, Hats, Mobile Covers and Shirts / Hoodies. Imaging the potential income going back into TAP from this alone.

3.) Ad Sense - Hey why no monetize our traffic to our benefit.

4.) And I'm working on several more things as well we just barley started guys just wait 6 months from now. i promise you you will be glad that you were patience for all the problems to be worked ( PATIENCE = MONEY )

To Our Success Always - Any Money Ever Made From TAP You will Always Benefit.

Admin
TAP

TAP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anhsh12tht