Spotlight Tình hình CF???!!!!!!

Vừa lấy đứa con ruột gửi ticket cho nó
- Bọn mày định làm gì với những account Việt Nam?
- Tao *** cheat thì phải làm gì để được pay?
Các thánh đợi nó reply rồi mình update cho:oops:

Hello xxx, I cannot release any information on other users accounts but I can tell you many users are being banned, not just in vietnam. Many of our users are fraudulent users or offering copyrighted materials and hacks. FYI I see you're offering hacks on your webpage. This is something that is against Cleanfiles usage policies and will lead to a large number of reversals by our advertisers and sponsors. You may want to familiarize yourself with our terms of user agreement if you plan to continue to use Cleanfiles.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions
MR
Hello xxx, I cannot release any information on other users accounts but I can tell you many users are being banned, not just in vietnam. Many of our users are fraudulent users or offering copyrighted materials and hacks. FYI I see you're offering hacks on your webpage. This is something that is against Cleanfiles usage policies and will lead to a large number of reversals by our advertisers and sponsors. You may want to familiarize yourself with our terms of user agreement if you plan to continue to use Cleanfiles.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
zay có nghĩa là dùng cái gì liên quan đến hack câu lead đều bị cấm hả anh?

thachthao

Hero
Reactions
MR
Bạn có cheat ko vậy? Và bạn có đc pending và reset tiền như mọi tuần ko?

2014-12-06114222.jpg

Em thế này mà còn chưa được paid :D toàn pending thôi. ticket cho nó thì nó nói qua 7 tây mà không nhận được thì pm nó nó giải quyết.

2014-12-06114222.jpg

Em thế này mà còn chưa được paid :D toàn pending thôi. ticket cho nó thì nó nói qua 7 tây mà không nhận được thì pm nó nó giải quyết.
:D Chúc thím may mắn. Mình nghĩ nên bỏ cheat đi các bạn, sau gần 2 tháng đêm ko ăn ngày ko ngủ mày mò thì giờ mình cũng đủ ăn.Hôm nao được PIN submit thì đời lên tiên :oops:.Ko may CF nó ra đi thì qua site khác bem cũng dễ dàng

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thuongkbn

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back