Matrix Traffic2dollar - Traffic2dollar.com. New HOT Revshare ROI 115% - 135%. PP, PZ, STP, PM, PE, BTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SealTemSix

Hero
Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!

CẢNH BÁO ANH EM KHÔNG ĐƯỢC CHƠI SITE NÀY NHÉ! ADMIN TỪNG LÀ ADMIN CỦA MỘT SỐ SITE SCAM. ĐIỂN HÌNH LÀ BIGBANG CYCLER.

All plans allow you WITHDRAW FULL EARNINGS with NO Repurchase Rule

The New Face of Profitable Online Advertising with A Long Term Focus
This System is Very Simple and Works for Anyone and Everyone,

T2D2.png

ENJOY QUALITY ADVERTISING
If reaching out to potential customer is what you need, then Traffic2Dollar is all you need to have your needs met. We guarantee cheap but quality advertising for your businesses and affiliate link, our members are diverse and global, exposing your business to them will drive good traffic which converts to sales.

QUALIFIED MANAGEMENT TEAM
The success of any business is proportional to the managers behind the business. Traffic2Dollar is managed by a capable hands, someone who understands and attends to the needs of members. We stand out because we have a trusted and transparent managerial team.

THE ONLY 50CENT PROGRAM ONLINE
Traffic2Dollar gives you the best chance to start your earning path with as little as 50cent, This is absolutely amazing, to involve anyone and everyone into our online advertising and revenue sharing solution..

EARN AS A FREE MEMBER
At Traffic2Dollar everyone is a potential earner. This system is designed for anyone and everyone looking to advertise and earn online. We pay you as a free or upgraded member of T2D. Free members Earn 10% commission by referring others to use our unique advertising services.

MONETIZE | ADVERTISE
Traffic2Dollar is a Totally Passive Income Opportunity
Begin your earning path with just $0.50
Traffic Pack pays you hourly up to 135% at Expiration
Earn 10% single level referral commission
Receive quality advertising services on every Traffic Pack
Fast Withdrawals! Withdraw and Get Paid Promptly!!
$1.0 Low minimum withdrawal Enabled
Build Your Account from Zero
Long Term Focus Revenue Sharing Opportunity

FIVE LEVEL TRAFFIC PACK TO EARN FROM
50CENT Bronze: Traffic Pack cost $0.50 each and pays you a total of 115% on Expiry
10USD Silver: Traffic Pack cost $10.00 each and pays you a total of 120% on Expiry
25USD Gold: Traffic Pack cost $25.00 each and pays you a total of 125% on Expiry
50USD Diamond: Traffic Pack cost $50.00 each and pays you a total of 130% on Expiry
100USD Platinum: Traffic Pack cost $75.00 each and pays you a total of 135% on Expiry

Note: Earnings will be in Real Time hourly accrual
T2D.png

T2D3.png

Last edited:
Thớt post nhiều site quá , tiền đâu mà đầu tư cho hết :D
Thật ra Post 1 phần để làm cho Box Matrix nóng lên. Chứ thật ra sau khi Review thấy site nào ổn thì mình mới chơi và kêu gọi anh em tham gia. Nếu không thì mình lại lock thread lại. Có mấy site mình đã Lock vì cảm thấy có rủi ro.

Mình đã post site này lên MMG, đang chờ xem phải hồi của các Bro trên đó xem thế nào nữa :D
Hi vọng là ổn :D

Updated on Facebook:

Admin Note: I am Antonia, Your admin for Traffic2Dollar. Finally, I am opportune to be called a program admin for the first time after serving other admin for over a decade. I don't want to mention names of the program because I want to build my own identity as an Admin and not be under the shadow of past successful and failed programs.

For the purpose of Traffic2Dollar, I am asking all members to work together as a team, without cooperation we will not be able to achieve much success. I will make myself available 18hours of the day, 7days a week to offer my support, for those who join and give me a chance to serve as an Admin. If your reading this, I am thankful for taking time to see what I have to say.

In traffic2Dollar we will take small steps: Greatness to me means taking small steps in unique ways and we will walk hand in hand with one another.

This is NOT A GET RICH QUICK OR AGRESSIVE EARNING PROGRAM, we will earn little but surely those little amounts would get in your accounts daily. If I ever face problem, I will consult with my members and solicit for suggestion to keep this program up and running to reasonable life span.

In all I want you to:
Be____Teamwork Oriented
Be……….Yourself
Be ………Persistence
Be……….Humble
Be……….Positive
Be……….Thankful
Be…………Wise
We can all make realistic earning with Traffic2Dollar.
Thanks,
Antonia Cannard

Site này mới ra lò, mọi thứ còn mới mẻ. Hiện tại admin không pub statistics site, nên không biết số lượng đã tham gia như thế nào.
Đôi khi độ tin cậy của admin chưa chắc đã là yếu tố quyết định chính. Còn phụ thuộc vào số lượng members, leaders, promoters tham gia nữa. Hiện tại đang có sự tranh luận trên MMG do sự cay cú của ngài WoodyBalto về site HourlyAdProfit mà hắn giới thiệu, nên hắn chim cú sang cả Traffic2$ này.
Anh em nên theo dõi cập nhật thông tin từ Seal6 trước khi chiến.
Có thể site sẽ gia hạn ngày ra mắt (Đây là dự đoán của mình),

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okvipchurch1

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week