Matrix Traffic2dollar - Traffic2dollar.com. New HOT Revshare ROI 115% - 135%. PP, PZ, STP, PM, PE, BTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site này mới ra lò, mọi thứ còn mới mẻ. Hiện tại admin không pub statistics site, nên không biết số lượng đã tham gia như thế nào.
Đôi khi độ tin cậy của admin chưa chắc đã là yếu tố quyết định chính. Còn phụ thuộc vào số lượng members, leaders, promoters tham gia nữa. Hiện tại đang có sự tranh luận trên MMG do sự cay cú của ngài WoodyBalto về site HourlyAdProfit mà hắn giới thiệu, nên hắn chim cú sang cả Traffic2$ này.
Anh em nên theo dõi cập nhật thông tin từ Seal6 trước khi chiến.
Có thể site sẽ gia hạn ngày ra mắt (Đây là dự đoán của mình),
Site mới nào cũng có mà... khỏi dự :D:D:D:D:D lại một site reshare có PP... :D

Nhin FAQ khá chuyên nghiệp và được đầu tư khá bài bản.

View attachment 57809
Có khi lên tới 48-72h chắc là có hy vọng sống thọ :D
Non SSL
Important Dates
Expires On

July 04, 2016

Registered On

July 04, 2015

Updated On

August 07, 2015

Có khi lên tới 48-72h chắc là có hy vọng sống thọ :D
Non SSL
Important Dates
Expires On

July 04, 2016

Registered On

July 04, 2015

Updated On

August 07, 2015
Site lầm khi đánh giá về domain. Ssl thì rẻ thối mua lúc nào cũng đc.

Dear Seal6,

Welcome and thanks for joining Traffic2Dollar online revenue sharing advertising program. It's 24hours since the official prelaunch went live and I'm pleased to inform you that our current statistic shows a well defined growth with 318 members already.

Let me begin detail update by introducing myself. My name is Antonia Cannard, 47years old mother of three lovely kids from Leige, Belgium. I am a graduate in BA Programming with 3 years combination course of advertising management and business data processing. So, I basically have much interest in online advertising. For over a decade I have worked and supported online revenue sharing and paid to click program admin however, I don't want to go into much details trying to go under the shadow of any past successful or failed program, I want to stick with my ability to build a name for myself and I hope I am able to do so with Traffic2Dollar.

Understanding the Traffic2Dollar Business Model: I have taken time to build an advertising and revenue sharing concept which I believe would pay and last for some 10 - 12 months. I'm going to go straight to making everyone understand that this is not a fast earning program, it is meant for ONLY people willing to work together as a team and earn between 5usd - 250usd extra daily income from combined level participation. Earning will not be high, they will be credited to your account hourly in cents to dollars, usually it wouldn't get to hundreds of dollar. The overall aim for this program is to pay its members for reasonable 10 - 12 months, And when the program finally closes I want to be proud to have managed a successful program and make some friends. The incentive plan is designed to cover all forms of players, with minimum ad traffic pack cost of $0.50 which goes up to $75.00. Despite the fact that our minimum traffic pack cost $0.50, the minimum funding is set to $10.00 - This is done to prevent lose to fees, each deposit comes with a 3.5% fee in all payment processor, hence depositing an amount lesser than 10usd would be a lose to members.

Earning with Traffic2Dollar would be in two ways, As a free member you can earn 10% referral commission when your downline purchase traffic pack and as an upgraded member who have purchased a traffic pack, you will get hourly earnings credited to your account summing up to a capped daily sharing percentage depending on your chosen traffic pack and also 10% commission from referral purchase.

Promoting Traffic2Dollar is sure something to consider for all members, but I want to request that when you promote do not spam, I shall be implementing a ZERO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY. Also, introduce the program just the way it is, don't make fake claims or promote unattainable returns.

Contacting your Admin: to contact me directly simple send me an email to [email protected], I will usually respond within 8-10hours.

Once again thanks for joining Traffic2Dollar. Our plan for the coming week will be shared with you tomorrow Sunday, August 9th, 2015. By the way, I am looking to employ people, it will be an average weekly pay, if you have knowledge in revshare and have time to work, do send me an email.

Traffic2Dollar Admin,

Antonia Cannard.

Admin đã gửi lời mời họp báo. 21h Viet Nam vào ngày mai

Untitled.png

Hello Friends,

We are about an hour 30mins away from official launch. Fund in position for top level success with Traffic2Dollar.

ALL The Best My Friends, Partners, Buddies and True Members.

Let's Rock Traffic2Dollar Hourly Earnings and Advertising Solution.

Your Admin,

Antonia

đánh dấu để xem sau khi site chạy ra sao đã. ko thấy nhiều thông tin cho lắm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okvipchurch1