Matrix TripleThr3at - TripleThr3at.net. Triple HYBRID Program. ROI 150%. PayPay, PayZa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dep thêm thì chỉ dep max lãi gói 3$ cho an toàn :))
à mà lỡ ai cũng thế thì thời gian tính lãi 3$ lại dài ra :-S

Nói thật là lần này mà nâng cấp server xong mà thời gina lãi vẫn kéo dài thì khỏi dep thêm =)).
Em đến mùng 6 này là hết 1 tháng. :D. Sẽ rút ra các đồng lãi cuối cùng và đợi xem server mới làm ăn ra sao.
Mà còn ko biết có gia hạn membership bằng tay được hay ko nữa. Nó mà bắt gia hạn auto thì lỡ cancel rồi :rolleyes: (chăc cần pm admin cho tao gia hạn :)))

Nói thật là lần này mà nâng cấp server xong mà thời gina lãi vẫn kéo dài thì khỏi dep thêm =)).
Em đến mùng 6 này là hết 1 tháng. :D. Sẽ rút ra các đồng lãi cuối cùng và đợi xem server mới làm ăn ra sao.
Mà còn ko biết có gia hạn membership bằng tay được hay ko nữa. Nó mà bắt gia hạn auto thì lỡ cancel rồi :rolleyes: (chăc cần pm admin cho tao gia hạn :)))
vụ mbship nó để auto là thấy bựa rồi -_-
hóng site này chút, nếu vẫn ok sẽ dep vài trăm thêm :D

vụ mbship nó để auto là thấy bựa rồi -_-
hóng site này chút, nếu vẫn ok sẽ dep vài trăm thêm :D
Subscription monthly là do Script nó cài đặt Auto khi thành viên nâng cấp Membership lúc đầu thôi cậu, không phải do thằng Ray đen cố tình đâu.

Hello Everyone,

I am roughly running on 3hrs of sleep. I did not make it to bed until 3am and got up and went to work at 6am this morning. So bare with me, but I wanted to give you the good news.

Server migration has been completed by the programmer to dreamhost. Some of you may still get to the maintenance page as it takes some time depending on the host for the DNS to propagate across the world in different locations. It will populate for you soon.

Payza lets do a recap for all seasoned and new members. Payza put a hold on account as of 11/17/2015 requesting documents for disputes for silly fraudsters who attempted you use the system. On 11/20/2015 I got back and sent all documents requested. As we all know they don't review documents over the weekend. On 11/25/2015 they requested additional documents as posted in group post and now we still wait there reply after submitting everything. Payouts will resume when hold is lifted. As we will continue to bug them to get the matter resolved. Submitting a dispute is your choice as we see a few of you have made it known that it is your intention to do so, but just know you are hurting our community. Also be advised if disputes are submitted for false accusation we will see action through Payza if any payouts have been sent to you. I'm here to protect everyone that believes in TT3.

Adpacks... Are set as
Pack 1 every 4hrs 6.67%
Pack 2 every 2hrs 1.48%

All other packs are set as normal with no change. Tomorrow or Wednesday I plan to change all packs back to hourly but I did want to have the correct adjustments so your adpacks start to expire as normal. We will be monitoring this throughout the day. No need to send pm.

Auto Poster activation - I will be working with them to get the request for filled now that we have migrated the server over.

Let me tell you about the future...

This weekend coming we plan to have STP integrated so that others that have been wanting join can do so via STP and fund wallet. This makes me very excited to give everyone an opportunity to see what we are all about.

And to top it off...

You've asked about surfing and why you all have to surf at the same time. I've spoken with the programmer and will discuss later this week the best option to get the best results for you guys. A change is coming...

I want to thank you again for all your patience as myself, Troy Fobbs and admin got this all situated with migration. For those out there that thought we couldn't do it, tell them to look now! We will succeed! Not to mention that we've only launched now only 2 months ago and making hell of progress!

PS. If you have an issue with the subscription please send me a PM with your username, processor screenshot of payment debited, and processor email. Programmer is also looking into why renewal not linking.

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Thanh toán mới nhận :

28FJqJI.jpg

đã chuyên server xong nhưng earnings vẫn chưa được admin fix, Anh Ray bảo mai fix nên hi vọng trong vài ngày tới ta sẽ có lại tốc độ 3 ngày cho gói 3$:D

đã chuyên server xong nhưng earnings vẫn chưa được admin fix, Anh Ray bảo mai fix nên hi vọng trong vài ngày tới ta sẽ có lại tốc độ 3 ngày cho gói 3$:D
Chờ xem lời hứa có được thực hiện hay không rồi tính tiếp.

phải có phí nâng cấp hả a, vậy là 30$ k chơi dc rồi :(

Anh thì vẫn để nó auto, để xem nó làm gì.

tại em ko thích để auto nên vừa bị đặt lệnh vào cancel luôn. :) Giờ muốn đập thêm mà ko biết có gia hạn manual được ko :D. Nên tạm thời cứ rút hết xiền về đã :). Sau đó site phát triển tốt và gia hạn được sẽ đập thêm :rolleyes:

Server đã update xong. Vùa vào check thử thấy gói 3$ đang chạy với tốc độ 6.67%/4h20 quá ngon :D.
Em hết gói 7$ và gói 15$ rồi. Bác nào có update hộ :rolleyes:.

P/s: Gom lúa đợi tình hình ngon chuẩn bị đập thêm nào :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietgermanpath

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week