Update payment của các Network : Wall , Banner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I apologize that you have not received a payment we are having minor delays on our end, but we are looking into the issue and are looking to get you paid as soon as possible. I have sent your information over to our President . I will keep you informed

Thanks

Hi

I apologize that you have not received a payment we are having minor delays on our end, but we are looking into the issue and are looking to get you paid as soon as possible. I have sent your information over to our President . I will keep you informed

Thanks

thế này thì phải chờ dài lắm đấy . mịa pà nó :(

Hi

Thanks

Nó ôm tiền ăn tết bà mẹ nó rồi :binhsua146:

Hi

Thanks
Bảo sao mình chưa thấy gì , đêm contanct cho nó vậy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakhvinders1

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week