Update payment của các Network : Wall , Banner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bị thằng 12g ban tầm cách đây 10 ngày, acc login inactive, mà hỏi nó ko trả lời.

DCM thằng adshift. Nó biết là vn mà éo band nhanh cho rồi. Lại còn vẫn cho làm để rồi đòi $ éo trả.
Làm cho vài trăm $nó mới band đc...band ngay thi cạp shift mà ăn

Có bác nào hóng 12gmedia như em ko ^_^ :rolleyes:
HAPPY FRIDAY!
I hope your week was amazing and lucrative! Mine was very busy and quite productive. We are working tirelessly to keep the network running smoothly and to add new exciting offers that can make you earn great money!
October payments will be sent today and those of you with wire transfers, make sure you provided your home address to get paid on time.
I have a few updates to share with you: Firstly, we made a major improvement to the survey sorting. All offers on all content lockers are now sorted by Network EPC. If a user wishes to sort by their own EPC, that option is also there! We also fixed a bug with the file locker that would allow a user to only upload .txt files. A user can now upload any type of file.
October payments will be out today and those of you with wire transfers, make sure you provided your home address to get paid on time.
I would like to welcome our newest member to our team, Mohd Anas! He will help me manage affiliates and his experience and knowledge in the affiliate marketing world will surely benefit us. If you need help optimizing your lockers, you can reach him on Skype: Anas12gMedia and by email: [email protected]

Cũng đang hóng min mà nhận được cái này. Hình như nó trả Wire

pub ra cái leadads cho nó đi sớm chút :))
proof:
57986004.leadads.png

éo hiểu cpalead thế nào nữa
tháng 9 trừ còn có 60$ kếu đến 31/10 paid mà đến hôm nay nó cộng gộp cả tháng 11 vào
éo thấy pending payment gì cả

A/E cho mình hỏi chút, làm SONI các pro chiến tẹt ga thì tới mức độ nào vậy? xxk$ hay xxxK$ vậy.

trong các thằng này thì thằng sonic là thằng pay đẹp nhất hả các bác? em có thằng bạn bên mỹ đang có ý định làm apps sonicads trên ios? nếu ngon thì có lẽ e làm ref cho nó :D
mà hình như thằng sonicads check mỗi IP, không check devices hả các bác?

OR trừ rùi mà vẫn chưa thấy $ đâu là sao nhỉ trang chủ thì không vào được có ai bị vậy ko?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonadb

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week