Update payment của các Network : Wall , Banner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cpa nó paid rồi mà, paid từ hôm qua rồi,
CPALead, LLC. sent you $xx.76 USD

Có mỗi tí nên chắc nó paid sớm.

vừa đc nó pay $ 2 hôm trước, giờ vào lại thấy nó -$ ntn là sao nhỉ :( ( bữa trước nó trừ 30% rồi )
nó đã pay vào paypal đã nhận đc $ rồi, nó có đòi lại ko nhỉ @@

Last edited:
vừa đc nó pay $ 2 hôm trước, giờ vào lại thấy nó -$ ntn là sao nhỉ :( ( bữa trước nó trừ 30% rồi )
nó đã pay vào paypal đã nhận đc $ rồi, nó có đòi lại ko nhỉ @@

We have also received a global report from our advertisers this day with the staement of the fraudulent leads to everyone's account. As of this day you might experience that your Ultra Pay balance get into negative. This ONLY affect users who did not have enough coverage on their account yet sent us many Fraudulent leads in the past 3 months. Please IGNORE this part of the email if you do NOT have negative balance on your Ultra Pay account. If your balance is negative, it shows that we had to revoke quite many leads which you've sent us as fraudulent leads. If you experience this, please next time take care of your traffic more, because it shows that your traffic quality is not so good! You have 2 weeks to make that balance into Positive. If you can not get your balance into positive, we will have to close your account after 14 days (from today). You can always contact your account manager (in this case Me) here at Ultra Pay so we'll try to find a solution for you. This is just a warning that if you MUST take care of your traffic from YOUR side, as it is your job!

Of course, as always, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or problems! I hope you'll have a great year here at Ultra Pay. We have a lot of new features and offers coming up in this year, so stay tuned and continue your work with us!

Có ai chơi SR nữa k nhỉ

1525299_241906989310816_307663039_n.jpg

Khi nao Sonic len invoice thang 12 cac bac . Dau thang 1 roi ma van chua thay len invoice . Cha le an tet "Day`" the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoangbinh059

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week