Tutorial [Uy tín+không đầu tư] Hướng dẫn kiếm trên 5$ một ngày

toikobitboi

Junior
Reactions
MR
sao vào lúc nào nó cũng báo
Sorry, there are no calls pending review. Please check back later.

At times, even though it will show calls available, there will be no calls pending that you are eligible to review. For example, these could be Spanish calls if you are solely activated as an English reviewer, or it could be English calls if you are solely activated in Spanish. Thousands of calls will funnel in throughout the day and night. So please just continue to check back in at different times.

FujiToday

Senior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
mọi người cứ than nát, than làm sai trừ tiền hết, than ko có job làm... riêng mình thì cứ đều đều mỗi ngày 4$-5$. tuần nào cũng đều đều 600-700k có khi hơn. như thế là quá đủ cho 1 việc làm thêm đối với mình. Humanatic quá ngon với mình. hehehe :p

View attachment 65449

bạn unlock được hết các level rồi ak ? o_O

minhsonpro

Junior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
Thank you for submitting an application with Humanatic!

Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. We know that you are eager to hear back from us, but please understand that applications can take up to 3-5 business days to be reviewed by a member of our administrative team. Once your application has been processed, you will be emailed information regarding the final decision.

Thank you for your patience and your expressed interest in Humanatic!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mới register xog :D

Les

Junior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
Bệnh thành tích
1.png
2.png
3.png

Announcements

Today's birthdays