Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie86

Senior
Reactions
MR
Hiện tại site chưa support PM thì phải, mình vào thử withdaw fund báo thế này "Your Payment Processor Is Perfect Money.
Currently, Payments For Withdrawals Through This Payment Processor Are Not Supported.
So, You Are Requested To Change Your Current Payment Processor FromProfile Page."
Mình không có PP chỉ co Pm thôi chơi đưọc không ta.

baohen1510

Junior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Không phải nâng cấp mà chỉ cần mua đủ số ads của level 1 là lên được level 2 bạn nhé!
Hôm bữa có hỏi bác vấn đề này rồi . vừa mới bắt đầu có thể mua 120 adpacks lv11 để lên lv12 . Hay phải bắt đầu từ lv1 . . Nếu bắt đầu từ lv1 , muốn lên tới lv12 đâu phải là 6-7k như bạn nói đâu . vì 3 cái lv 9,10,11 cộng lại gần 13k rồi . Từ lv1 lên lv12 chắc không dưới 20k
Đợi vài ngày coi site này hoạt động sao rồi ref bác chơi thử .

nqphuc

Hero
Reactions
MR
Dear Nguyen,

It is almost near! Only 1 hour and 23 minutes left before the launch! Are you now ready?
For those members who are not yet adding funds, start adding funds as early as 'now' in order to avoid any delay!

Once the countdown timer hits zero, you can start purchasing Ad-Packs and other forms of advertising. 30 minutes after that, the first release of revenue sharing will take place.

Our target daily earning will be up to 6%, depending
on every level of Ad-Packs and the revenue of the site.

I will always be fair and honest to all of you because I know we all worked hard on this. For sure, this policy will bring us to success.

Good luck to all of us!

Fix cứng 6%/ngày.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiggle2782

Most viewed of week