Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Pleasant day to all!

• At the moment, I am checking our website and page notifications.
I noticed that everything is doing great!
I am glad seeing the current status of our site, and I know you are too.

HERE IS THE STATISTICS:

| Total Members : 3216
| Total Payouts : $5729.82
| Last Payout : $24.6
| Commissions Paid : $15620

• I also want to extend my heartfelt appreciation to all the Admins and members for their support and commitment in maintaining the positive atmosphere on our VPT page.

• I know all of you are used to my regular FB page updates, but if ever, I will not be able to do some daily posts, please do not be alarmed. I will always be active in the promotions and other VPT activities and issues.
So, do not worry because I am ALWAYS on the look.

• I also want to remind the members that not all admins can answer all your queries. The best way to resolve any issue is by sending a support ticket in VenturePlugTraffic.com

• Please continue the SUPPORT, HARD WORK, ENTHUSIASM, and POSITIVITY!

Sincerely,

Thanh toán siêu nhanh!

The amount of 35 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->Uxxxx7604531. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 05:44 03.09.15. Batch: xxxx16292.

25 ngày mới hồi vốn mỗi ngày lãi dc 1.1$ mà còn bị tái đầu tư nữa tính ra 2 tháng mới lấy lại dc 20$ của minh :((

25 ngày mới hồi vốn mỗi ngày lãi dc 1.1$ mà còn bị tái đầu tư nữa tính ra 2 tháng mới lấy lại dc 20$ của minh :((

Bạn thử nói cách tính của bạn như thế nào mà tới 2 tháng vậy ? để anh em cùng thảo luận/

Fast Payment:
Received Payment 5.00 USD from account U9806590 to account U7106271. Batch: 100648485. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!

lấy máy tính ra đi thánh :V
t đầu tư >200$ giờ 1 ngay rút đc 5 đến 6$ nè

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8daybingo

Most viewed of week