Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanh toán cuối tuần :

WSjrgHD.jpg

Vừa dep thêm 25$ :D

The amount of 45 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->Uxxx4531. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 16:49 19.09.15. Batch: xxxx26822.

có bác nào dịch được cái này ko?

NON-CAPPED PROMO PLAN 130% [ 70% cash ]

I'm glad to announce a new TokiADS Promo Plan! This one will rock!

On September 22, we will be launching a non- capped plan promotion.
This plan will NOT have a capped percentage.
For you to understand it better:: right now, all the Plan Levels are set to earn 5% total daily earnings, so your earnings from ad packs does not depend on sales. You earn 5% daily anyways.

But the non-capped plan, will rely 100% on sales, meaning that if lots of ad packs are sold in this plan in the first day, big chances are that your ad packs will mature maybe in the same day, maybe within 2 days or more, it all depends.. but for sure will mature FAST! The repurchase rule on this plan will be only 30%

But what will happen when the earnings start slowing down?
So there be a time that earnings will start slowing down. Then, this will the time when I will close the Plan for new purchases, and I will set the daily cap to 5% ! This is amazing is it? . You will start earning A LOT in the beginning, and when it slows down then the daily capped of 5% will be applied, and the Plan will be closed for new purchases.

There will be no time frame on how long this plan will be open for purchases. It can be for 2 days, or a week or more… it all depends 100% on sales.

So the BOOMING thing will be happening in the first 30 minutes after the Plan launches, when all the money spent will be split to all ad packs in the pool of this plan. You will earn anything between 30%- 80% in the first 30 minutes. If your ad packs will matures in the first 30 minutes? I can't guarantee that because again it will rely 100% on sales in this plan.. so who knows….

Again, this is a promotional plan and will be closed for purchases as the earnings get slower. So it will not affect the other plan levels at all.
All other levels are and will continue to earn the same as today.

Paypal will not be accepted for purchases in this plan. So if your are strict to Paypal, you will not be able to participate. We have other 5 processors available, so if you are really interested to participate in this promo, please find the best processor for you. You still have plant of time to fund your processor before the promo plan launches. You can contact me for advises in exchanges and processor funding :)

Only purchases from CASH balance will be accepted at all times on this Promo Plan. You can always use your Repurchase balance to purchase packs in another Plan Levels.

For you to understand it better:: right now, all the Plan Levels are set to earn 5% total daily earnings, so your earnings from ad packs does not depend on sales. You earn 5% daily anyways.

But the non-capped plan, will rely 100% on sales, meaning that if lots of ad packs are sold in this plan in the first day, big chances are that your ad packs will mature maybe in the same day, maybe within 2 days or more, it all depends.. but for sure will mature FAST! The repurchase rule on this plan will be only 30%

So there be a time that earnings will start slowing down. Then, this will the time when I will close the Plan for new purchases, and I will set the daily cap to 5% ! This is amazing is it? . You will start earning A LOT in the beginning, and when it slows down then the daily capped of 5% will be applied, and the Plan will be closed for new purchases.

There will be no time frame on how long this plan will be open for purchases. It can be for 2 days, or a week or more… it all depends 100% on sales.

So the BOOMING thing will be happening in the first 30 minutes after the Plan launches, when all the money spent will be split to all ad packs in the pool of this plan. You will earn anything between 30%- 80% in the first 30 minutes. If your ad packs will matures in the first 30 minutes? I can't guarantee that because again it will rely 100% on sales in this plan.. so who knows….

Again, this is a promotional plan and will be closed for purchases as the earnings get slower. So it will not affect the other plan levels at all.

Paypal will not be accepted for purchases in this plan. So if your are strict to Paypal, you will not be able to participate. We have other 5 processors available, so if you are really interested to participate in this promo, please find the best processor for you. You still have plant of time to fund your processor before the promo plan launches. You can contact me for advises in exchanges and processor funding :)

Only purchases from CASH balance will be accepted at all times on this Promo Plan. You can always use your Repurchase balance to purchase packs in another Plan Levels.

Bạn thử Google dịch chưa ?

Mình dịch đại loại nhé:
1. Hợp tác với TokiAds về 1 Plan ROI 130%, ko có % cố định/ngày, hoàn toàn dựa vào tình trạng nó sale dc, có thể trong cùng 1 ngày, hoặc 2 ngày, hoặc hơn, nhưng khá chắc là nó sẽ thu hồi NHANH. Luật tái đầu tư chỉ là 30%.
2. Nếu Plan này thu hồi chậm do tình hình sale ko tốt, VPT sẽ đảm bảo tỷ lệ 5%/ngày. Và khi đó thì Plan này sẽ bị đóng, ko cho mua nữa.
3. Không có khung thời gian cho việc Plan này sẽ mở bán trong bao lâu, bất cứ khi nào nó sale chậm thì nó sẽ close.
4. Plan này ko dc chơi bằng Paypal. Chỉ mua dc bằng CASH Balance.

The amount of 60 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->Uxxxx531. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 07:31 21.09.15. Batch: xxxxx2631.

site thì ngon đấy mà có mỗi cái giờ view ads mãi vẫn chưa fix lại, đã mua gói view ads 15 ngày của nó và hết hạn mà vẫn chưa thấy gì,
chắc tối nay lại mua tiếp quá, lỡ view ads lúc hơn 11h đêm ngày mới chơi mà giờ khổ thế này, haizzzz

qMPW1Ip.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Khoabui

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week