Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SealTemSix

Hero
Reactions
MR
đầu tuần cho a e có tinh thần
tieuho10_zpsslv79epz.gif

7805202_vpt_1210.jpg
Đều như vắt chanh em nhỉ ?>

Greetings to all!

ABOUT THE ISSUE OF OUR SERVER:

The hosting team gave us an update that our domain is loading fine now but there are load spike in MySQL which they are monitoring too.

We noticed that our site speed is now optimal.

---------------------------------------
Programmer also finished this customization listed below:
- Once the member deposits funds, it will directly go to the repurchase balance .
- Members can now purchase other forms of advertising using their repurchase balance.

* These features can help our site to avoid having members who just add funds but just withdraw it from another processor (mostly in Perfect Money by cross withdraw) without purchasing Adpacks or other forms of advertising.
Some members of this kind would file a dispute to claim their funds which is not good for our business.

These features can really help our business to stop those members who are planning to jeopardize our business

Other than that, I am also monitoring those members who do not follow the rules in withdrawing funds listed below.

-You need to withdraw your earning to the processor you used to deposit.

- If you add funds using multiple processors, PLEASE note that you can ONLY WITHDRAW from the processor which has the most number of funds you have deposited. It is strictly imposed to follow this step to avoid cancellation of withdrawal request.
------------------------------------
ABOUT PAYPAL:

We called PayPal today about the documents that they asked us to submit. We sent it last Friday and an agent told us that the concerned department who would review these documents does not work on weekends. The documents might be checked today or tomorrow. We still have to wait for another 24-48 hours.

Do not worry for the issue we have in PayPal right now because i know it will be back to normal soon.

All PayPal members in VPT cannot withdraw their earnings to other processor until the issue in PayPal will be totally resolved.

-------------------------------------
I apologize for not responding to your concerns quickly because we have loads of support tickets .

That is all for today!

Hope you understand our situation and continue your support and patience.

Sincerely ,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

trung5727

Junior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype X.com
Bị huỷ bỏ thanh toán rồi, chắc do mình đầu tư bằng paypal nhiều hơn PM. Paypal của VPT lại đang review vậy là ko rút được tiền rồi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yo88house

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week