Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giờ lãi ngày còn bao nhiêu các bác nhỉ?

The amount of 46 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->U7604531. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 16:11 23.10.15. Batch: 106385840.

thanh toán mới nhận.

The amount of 20.3 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->U6719365. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 16:23 23.10.15. Batch: 106387338.
cleardot.gif

Greetings to all,

I already approved all pending withdrawals in STP and Perfect Money.

As I mentioned days ago, I can no longer pay pending withdrawals in Paypal, not unless if I have sufficient available funds that would come in our account.

We also have the same situation now in Payza. Most of the members who earned big commissions are withdrawing via Payza.

I cannot give enough support in funding Payza right now. Just like Paypal, we don't have any available funds to fill both of these processors. Things are not the same like before when we had enough funds in Paypal to support our other processors. After we had the huge reserve in Paypal, things got difficult. But if we just support our new plans, I know we can recover eventually.

Right now, I am again contacting Paypal to request another reconsideration about the reserve funds in our account. Hopefully, they will have a positive reply concerning this.

Please continue having an open-mind and positive attitude about our current situation.

Hope you would also understand why I cannot attend to all of your queries in Facebook and support tickets. I continue working hard to make things better and solving the issues right ow. I will not back down.

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

Hy vọng admin sớm giải quyết triệt để được vấn đề,

Rút bao nhiu lần điều bị cancel.. ko bik bị gì đây ^_^ Site đang có vấn đề lớn rồi... mới có 02 tháng mà đã ra đi sao :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietgermanpath

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week