Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mình mở tranh chấp giúp bạn Win rồi nhé các bạn :)

10300633_185532525132891_1784961736982474397_n.jpg
dispute win dc hq thì đúng là bác đắt khách lắm đấy
chứ cái thằng này thì nói làm gì

Greetings to all members!

The launched date is already so close. Only hours from now! Hope all of you are all prepared for this event.

I want to thank all the members who had been very supportive since from the very beginning until now.
I want to inform all of you that there are slight changes of the plan. For now there will be no repurchase rule. In other words, all of your earnings in the profit sharing will automatically go to your cash balance.
Once this event will start, withdrawal option will start as well. Withdrawal request will be process in a maximum time duration of 24 hours.

You can also start adding funds now in your VPT account.

Thank you for the patience, support and trust!

We will make this work and I am certain that we will succeed in this venture!

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

AdPack cũ sẽ không chạy cho đến khi admin khắc phục xong PP.
AdPack mới chỉ có thể mua = Cash Balance và 100% Profit > Cash Balance

The amount of 11 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->U7604531. Memo: Payments From VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 03:47 18.02.16. Batch: 120409125.

Những người có Old Share có thể chọn nhiều cách: Bonus 100% tiền nạp và xóa AdPack cũ hoặc chờ cho đến khi vấn đề PP được giải quyết.

Nghe nói tháng 7 này PP "thả" tiền của nó phải k nhỉ

Theo như cập nhật cách đây vài hôm từ admin thì Paypal sẽ thả tài khoản của VPT trong tháng 7 này, nhưng ngày giờ cụ thể thì không thấy admin đề cập đến cậu ạ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietgermanpath

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week