VipShare.me - PPS 75% sales & rebills + 5% domain sales!

Vipshareadmin

Reactions
MR
VipShare.me

Hello!

We present a new file hosting VipShare.me - service with the highest rates in the current market file-sharing services!

Our offer for partners:

You get 75% of sales and rebills!
You get 5% of each sale of the domain (you must add the address and verify your site in your account)!
The minimum payout - $ 15!

Upload:

1. Web Upload
2. Flash Upload
3. Remote Upload
4. FTP Upload

Payout:

Minimal payout is: $ 15
Payment system: Webmoney

Payments are currently made manually. First pay in 10 days after request payment, next - 3-5 days!

Hurry to get started with VipShare.me - the best choice for personal websites and blogs!

From today we are announcing the start promo for forum users mmo4me.com The first who earn on our file hosting more than $100 - receive an additional 10% of your earnings! The first who earn more than $500 will receive an additional 15% of your earnings!

Promo valid only for users of the forum mmo4me.com! Once your earnings reach the above mentioned figures, make request a payment and write to me in PM your login on our file hosting and get a prize!

When you add a CC gateway and not a reseller for premium membership...i will work with you....

We can add just about any credit card processor at any time. However, while we will not do this . The fact there are two reasons . 1. Numerous attacks carders on credit card processing other file hosting sites. 2 . These enemies of file-sharing business: -http://stopfilelockers.com/

If we find processing capable to defend from 100% carding fraud and ignore complaints stopfilelockers.com, we will immediately add it . But as long as we do not want to risk our and your profit and stability benefits. Therefore, we will use resellers. I assure you that all sales with resellers counted in full! Our system calculates buy for one whose file downloaded first, which is why we are ideal for websites owners.

kiểu tiếng anh này là tiếng anh rau muống :v là người việt thì nói cm tiếng việt đi cho nó lành, giả cầy nói tiếng anh làm chi :v

All first and next payments requested, we paid according our rules (first pay in 10 days after request payment, next - 3-5 days)! We also added a new payment system for selling premium accounts. Special offer for users of the forum mmo4me.com is still in force. Hurry to get started with our file hosting!

All payments done!

DienDV
, We do not give out free premium status. We did it in the beginning, but faced with scammers who just downloaded files and did not work with our file hosting. Therefore, we no longer believe in the word. If you really want to work with us, you will be easy to make a 1-2 sales and take premium from balance with discount.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datfumino

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom