Matrix World Consumer Alliance – Nơi hội tụ của nhiều anh tài trong giới MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Đến pos thứ 373 rồi, thớt RCB nhé.
Your payment has been successfully transmitted. An email has been sent to the recipient informing him/her of the payment. A payment receipt email has been sent to you as well for your own records.
Transaction in Detail
Date10/23/2012 12:00:47 AMReference NumberD7A26-B7AB5-XXXXXTransaction typeTransfer Sent To
Name/[email protected]
Current StatusCompletedAmount$11.80 USDPurchase TypeDonation
Shipping DetailsNot Provided
Note (optional)refback for WCA

[h=2]NOTE: Purchases and Withdrawals are temporarily disabled[/h]
:binhsua123:

rb cho mình lun nha cậu

trước là 622$ -> giờ 690$ rồi

email pz : [email protected]
Your payment has been successfully transmitted. An email has been sent to the recipient informing him/her of the payment. A payment receipt email has been sent to you as well for your own records.
Transaction in Detail
Date10/23/2012 1:20:32 AMReference NumberE787C-7E139-XXXXXTransaction typeTransfer Sent To
Name/[email protected]
Current StatusCompletedAmount$6.80 USDPurchase TypeDonation

Transaction in Detail
Date10/23/2012 12:00:47 AMReference NumberD7A26-B7AB5-XXXXXTransaction typeTransfer Sent To
Name/[email protected]
Current StatusCompletedAmount$11.80 USDPurchase TypeDonation

Thanks, đã nhận đủ hàng.

sao hok mua share dc vay
NOTE: Purchases and Withdrawals are temporarily disabled

Iris Vào nhận hàng nhé :)
Transaction in Detail
Date10/22/2012 11:45:34 PMReference Number7C899-7D3B1-xxxxxTransaction typeTransfer Sent To
Name/[email protected]
Current StatusCompletedAmount$4.60 USDPurchase TypeDonation

đã nhận đủ hàng, thanks cậu ^^

Nó update 2 tuần, 8.11 mới hoạt động lại, bây giờ thì vẫn đăng nhập được bình thường nhưng ko purchase and withdraw được, hình như là ko có chia lãi lun.

Nó update 2 tuần, 8.11 mới hoạt động lại, bây giờ thì vẫn đăng nhập được bình thường nhưng ko purchase and withdraw được, hình như là ko có chia lãi lun.

Không purchase đc thì sao chia lãi hả cậu @@

vậy tiền mình rút trước lúc đó nó sẽ giải quyết hay là tới 8/11 mới giải quyết lại nhỉ. chán ghê.

mới nhận được thư của e nó: :binhsua80:

[h=1]To all WCA Members,[/h]
To all WCA Members,

If you received the fraudulent email with the false allegations about Mr Rich Vincenti our CTO Please know that your personal info has not been compromised only the emails have been spammed and this email is without doubt a fraud---IT DID NOT COME FROM WCA

Here is a statement from Rich Vincenti:

I wanted to address this accusation regarding the email that was sent about me. My wife and I were very disturbed to say the least, on what was said about me in an email that was sent to a portion of the WCA consumer affiliates. I can say truthfully, that I have NEVER been convicted of any such crime nor any crimes in my life.

You can certainly search my name Richard Vincenti through the http://familywatchdog.us/ site that shows who is and who isn't listed or through the Nevada's website http://www.nvsexoffenders.gov/Search.aspx. It is appalling to have to sit here and literally have people do this only to prove that what was said, was a blatant attack on my reputation as a upstanding person. I have 3 wonderful children and a loving wife who has always stood by my side. It's hard to understand how someone can do this to another individual, especially if they don't know me as a person.

I have learned through this industry that there are dream-stealers and I assure you, my commitment to WCA has not diminished 1%. I am more determined now to make sure that our company succeeds!

Our position is simple

"AN ATTACK ON ONE OF US IS AN ATTACK ON ALL OF US!"

THE WCA LEADERSHIP TEAM

If you wish to cancel your subscription, simply click once on the link below or copy and paste into your browser.
http://www.myneturl.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=15918646&p=ce8ba8&scope=all

hixx. rút ngày 17 giờ ko thấy tiền đâu
đáng lẽ phải giải quyết xong hết mấy cái lệnh rút trong khi nâng cấp chứ nhỉ. Tụi nó để tới ngày 8/11 rồi tính ngày lại từ đầu hay là xóa luôn cái lệnh rút nhỉ. Zzzzz

WCA đang chuyển mình, mọi thứ đã và đang được thực hiện đúng như Admin đã nói trước đây. Hy vọng nó mang đến cho dân MMO một luồng gió mới :)

wcanow.png

còn tiền mà h nó bắt rút qua debit card của nó, không có thì làm thế nào đây :-s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paybackperiod

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week