Xây Dựng Hệ Thống OneCoin CryptoCurrency 1kEuro/WEEK

tốp

MOMENTUM ONECOIN Have a great Wednesday TEAM! I had a meeting with leaders in Vietnam yesterday and did not have time to report about this All wonderful news already right here and more ahead us. I will update all in details today after the business and strategies training today with the team in our Vietnam OneCoin Office, Ho Chi Minh City. Please stay tuned for more update. The Best is Yet To Come!

11011837_936368266397738_5742235380147198332_n.jpg

Công ty đã có vp và giấy phép đào tạo tại Sài Gòn ngày hôm nay nhé bạn.

Ai muốn tìm hiểu thật sâu thì nói mình.

thuong 1 iphone 6 gold 9999 cho ai dat qualified di Dubai , se tang ngay tren stage Dubai

Chương trình Bonus đây

6 tycoons duoc 4 traders / 3tycoons duoc 2 traders

Bạn tìm hiểu về nó thật kỹ nếu đầu tư nhé, Vp Việt Nam bắt đầu hoạt động sôi nổi.

Dear members,

Another powerful week ahead with exiting news. OneCoin is moving ahead at full speed. Don’t forget this week’s state of the nation call on Thursday, packed with great news.

Use your credit card to purchase product packages.

Finally all product packages can be purchased by using a credit card, there are no limits to how many purchases you can do using a single card, 3D secure cards are accepted. China Union Pay is also being upgraded with higher limits for product package purchases.

OnePay starts Know Your Customer process

Apply now online with your know your customer details, KYC, to be able to get your OnePay master card. All packages Trader and above are including the OnePay mastercard. Follow the instructions in your OnePay back office.

Dubai event, limited seats available!

Apply for your seat now in the back office. First come first serve, there are a limited amount of seats available and you need to confirm your attendance. There are many requests from all members on availability so please make sure you do not loose out. Be the first to see the launch of the Aurum Gold Coin and witness the sensation of Dubai with special surprises during the event.

Conligus

Next week the conligus structure gets integrated into OneCoin. We welcome all Conligus members to enjoy the benefits of working with OneCoin. Exiting times for all of us, be aware of local events and webinars to get the latest information on what is going on. Please note that all conligus positions will be integrated in the equal structure as before, this means there will be no double positions allowed.

Amazing News, Dr. Ruja in Kiev!

Meet Dr. Ruja in person this Thursday 16th of April in the Bratislava Hotel at 4 pm. Dr. Ruja will host a local event and give updates on OneCoin progress, vision and mission. Please make sure you submit your attendance and don’t be late.

Dr. Ruja just did a Photo Shoot for Forbes Magazine. The Cover of Forbes. The companies Revenue is over 100 MILLION a Month. Over a 170,000 paid members purchasing this coin. Buy a Tycoon Package and hold on to it. You do not need to build a team. To make millions of dollars. Just buy the OneCoin and hold. Before the currency goes on the public exchange.
Sign free it
OneCoin - EVERYDAY
-Update & Information call:
(10am pst/ 12pmCst / 1pm Est
BE ON THE CALL TODAY
(712)432-0900
code 902492#
Information REPLAY for Your Knowledge
(712)432-0990
code 902492#

Future Pacing Is A Creative Tool for you To Do To Create Results That You Want In Your Life.
If You Want To Create Fast Effective Results In Your Life. Writing With A Blue Pen and a White Note Pad for 20 minutes On The Subject On -
"If I had all The Money In The World and I Can, Have, Be and Do anything and everything I wanted In My Life. What Would That Look Like and HOW WOULD I FEEL" Without getting into Specifics of why The Blue Pen and White Note Pad. Just Imagine its like Harry Potters Wand or Gandalf's Staff. Its The Greatest and most Powerful way To Create Your Life.
You want success in your life. I am willing to do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do and thats why I succeed.
Are you willing to do this for you and your family????
Please get on the leadership update call in 5 minutes
Sign free it http://www.bit.ly/TTCReward

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmdt123

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week