Bonus 1 AP khi tham gia DollarMonster

With Admin's permission, I am submitting these questions again for those who may have missed reading it that last few times. For you new-comers, Please take the time to also navigate the site in "BOTH" areas, the "Members Menu" at the left side of each page and at the "Top Right Corner" of every page. ( Obviously, you must be logged in to view the "Members Menu".)

1. I cycled, but where is my money ?
A : If you have received an email from DM stating that you have cycled, as of Feb, 1st your doubled money is sitting in your back office "Account Balance"

2. 50% Reinvest Rule - Starting Feb 10th ( providing installations are complete ) every time your positions are paid ( doubled ), 50% will be automatically be reinvested for you.

3. What if I want more Positions ?
A: Login, check your stats in your "Account Balance". If you have $6 or more, you may click on "Purchase Positions" located in the "Members Menu", left side of the page. Back space the 0.00 and fill in the appropriate amount and submit. Immediate confirmation is given.

4. How do I withdraw ?
A : Login, click on " Withdraw " located in the "Members Menu". Backspace the 0.00 and fill in the appropriate amount, NOT exceeding your Account Balance, select your chosen Pay Processor and submit. Auto response will say : Please allow up to 7 business days for completion. You may also receive instant payment to that chosen processor.

5. Where are my referral fee's and how much do I receive ?
A: You now receive your referral bonus of $1 directly to your "Account Balance" EACH time your referral makes a new spend

6. Why isn't the "Paid Line" moving ?
A : While Admin and the Tech Dept., finish programing and installing the Pay Processors, all/any API auto script, the "Paid Line" is set on "Manual Mode", therefore, you may not actually see the line move. The line is moving behind the scenes. It's best to remain patient, and watch your email, associated with your DM account, until all programing is complete. If you receive a "Your Position Has Cycled" email, login accordingly and check your Account Balance.

7. How Does The Line Move ?
A : Members incoming spends moves the Paid Line. Whoever is in Position #1 ( amount ), the new spends coming in must be double that amount to cycle that position out. Example : Position # 1 = $500. New spends coming in must equal $1,000 or more in the "Pool" to cycle that position #1. ( this is primarily the reason for instituting the 50% auto-reinvest rule, to keep the line constantly moving. )

8. Can I have a Refund ?
A: Yes, this option is located in the "View My Positions" tab located in the Members Menu. However, this will remove you from the Paid List.

9. Can I deposit with one processor and withdraw to another ?
A: Yes, this is why there are a variety of different processors to chose from within your "Withdraw" and "Deposit" menu in your back office. NOTE : You MUST be logged in to your back office to use these options. You CANNOT deposit funds into your Account Balance without logging into your DM account.

mình toi gần 2 triệu

:((

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

mình toi gần 2 triệu

hehe,mùi scam thơm lừng,đến nay vẫn chưa ai có $$$ về...chắc nó hốt cú chót đây,cố gắn gơm góp tiền bạc của a e mình.vì lúc trước có AP instant nên rút $ dễ,sau này nó bỏ AP,xài LR & STP đợi 7 ngày,7 ngày sau vẫn k thấy j,trong khi A E mình vẫn hì hục đổ $ zô....................:binhsua163:

mỗi ngày log vô thấy số ngày pay tiền mình càng tăng lên thật bó tay

hey every one! Good morning! I just wanted to explain something that smoothy explained a few days ago regarding withdraws.

First, DM uses LR and STP as a means to deposit and withdraw funds with your DM account.

BUT, you must keep in mind that this type of funding system works the same way as an exchanger does.

For example: You deposit money into your DM account for $500.00 using STP, and then you request a withdraw for $500.00 through LR. Well, your deposit is in DM's STP account, not their LR account. So, your withdraw won't be sent until $500.00 is in DM's LR account.

In short, if $1,000.00 in deposits are sent to DM's STP account they money will be held there, and if $1,000.00 in withdraws are being requested through LR, then your withdraw will be pending until there are $1,000.00 in DM's LR account.

Basically, this is the same way an exchanger works. If you send your money to an exchanger and want them to send the exchanged funds to another processor account, you'll have to wait until enough funds are in that exchangers processor account for them to send your transfer to the proper processor you requested.

Hope this helps you guys as it helped a lot of folks in the Groups and Skype Chat rooms. :) Thanks again Smoothy for explaining this earlier! Helped a lot!
nói nôm na là vì chúng ta dep vô = AP nên mà khi withdraw lại withdraw qua LR. nên phải chờ có ai đó dep LR thì mới có tiền trả cho chúng ta @.@:binhsua85:

Effective immediately - Both SolidTrust Pay and Liberty Reserve API's have been successfully installed.

Users may now request withdraws and have them instantly PAID!!

Please be sure and have an account with the Payment Processor you choose your Withdraw through!! ^^
vì đông quá nên tớ đành withdraw 20$ thế mà chờ 1 chút nó về :D về 17$ đây là proof tớ ko có time chụp lại cũng khuya r chỉ post hờ thôi mọi người yên tâm nhé g9 all :X
02/15/2012 19:20 85269851 U2748487 (DollarMonster) + $18.01 $0.19 $17.82

Last edited by a moderator:
nó đã chuyển tiền em yêu cầu withdaw zìa Account Balance: có ai giống e không

Nó trả về balance đúng r vì nó nói đã bật chế độ mới rồi h withdraw thì đc instant nhưng tạm thời bà con with nhiều quá chúng ta xếp hàng chờ chết luôn =.=" tối tới h with đc có 20$ còn tới 400$ mà cứ gặp error Y_Y

Nó trả về balance đúng r vì nó nói đã bật chế độ mới rồi h withdraw thì đc instant nhưng tạm thời bà con with nhiều quá chúng ta xếp hàng chờ chết luôn =.=" tối tới h with đc có 20$ còn tới 400$ mà cứ gặp error Y_Y
ủa về r hả, sao về đc hay thế :(

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmdt123

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week