FutureWorldBux-Site PTC em của OneWorldBux, up $2/ngày, Buxhost script

ref cho thớt mấy tuần rồi mà chưa thấy bonus ??

ref cho thớt mấy tuần rồi mà chưa thấy bonus ??
Ôi, đây là mình giới thiệu site thôi, chứ tuyển ref mình đâu có post ở mục New sites được, Thanks các bạn ref cho mình và thông cảm vậy;). Nhưng nếu site sống dai và mình up đến nóc sẽ xem xét cho những bạn earning nhiều.:D

Ôi, đây là mình giới thiệu site thôi, chứ tuyển ref mình đâu có post ở mục New sites được, Thanks các bạn ref cho mình và thông cảm vậy;). Nhưng nếu site sống dai và mình up đến nóc sẽ xem xét cho những bạn earning nhiều.:D
Mình up Premium vs kiếm được 9$ có được xem xét hok bác ? :p

mở ở new webbrowser là mở ntn? mình vẫn chưa hiểu rõ lắm. xin nói rõ hơn. hj

mở ở new webbrowser là mở ntn? mình vẫn chưa hiểu rõ lắm. xin nói rõ hơn. hj

Như vầy nè bạn
2Browser.png

Cập nhật về thanh tóan của Futureworldbux:

Từ 01/09-15/09 do lượng thanh tóan mất cân đối vì Paypal không được sử dụng nên thời gian thanh tóan là trong vòng 5 ngày, riêng PM thì 7 ngày. Admin đang nỗ lực đưa Paypal trở lại để cân bằng lại và thông tin mới nhất từ forum Oneworldbux thì sau 2 tuần Test thử có vẻ Paypal đã có thể sử dụng để Dep tiền, chưa thấy đề cập đến việc rút qua Paypal.
Thông tin để anh em chơi Futureworlbux/Oneworldbux được rõ. Nguyên văn:

Hi,

due to the removal of PayPal as payout method all old PayPal users had to use the non PayPal payout processors. This led to an increased strain on these non PP methods with many payout request. I am working on it to bring PayPal back and to reduce the queues as fast as possible.

In the mean time I will pay all payouts within 5 days except PerfectMoney which can take up to 7 days. This is not permanent but for 1-2 weeks (1st of September to 15th of September 2014) we have to accept it. Please be patient as you can see that I pay all 3 sites daily.

Mike
Admin

Link: http://www.futureworldbux.com/pages/acc/forum/posts/28/922

Thông báo mới từ Admin về việc thanh tóan và Instant Payment từ 15/10/2014.

"Instant Payouts from 15th of October 2014 for all upgraded members!

I am happy to announce that we will have Instant Payouts by 15th of October 2014. The following payment methods will be automated and will instantly appear in your account:

1. Egopay
2. Okpay
3. SolidTrustPay
4. PerfectMoney
5. Payza

No withdrawals but deposits and upgrade will be possible to the following payment methods:

1. Neteller
2. Skrill
3. Western Union
4. Azimo

By November we will add Neteller as fully automated and instant method too.

Until the 15th of October we will continue to pay all payout methods manually. This might lead to a small delay in some cases and we try to pay out as soon as possible. Please bear with us until then.

All payout requests will be processed and all members will receive their payments. The payouts remain limited to a maximum of $80.00 per withdrawals until 15th of October.

From 15th of October all you need is to make a withdrawal and check your account for immediate payout. This will greatly enhance our time to support you by answering the tickets and help you as quick as possible.

Please assist us in this time and try to reduce support tickets to a minimum. Please avoid tickets for payout time because we update the current payout dates we serve within 24 hours in the forum under Payout Time.

The new instant payout policy will bring OneWorldBux, UnitedWorldBux and FutureWorldbux back to the top of the PTC World.

I thank all members for their assistance, patience and understanding after PayPal refused our business and we struggled to cope with plenty of payouts. Now we do the last step to be fully independent from PayPal and offer you, our members, instant payouts to be in the same line as Neobux or Probux.

I must say that my members no matter at which site they operate are a great crowd and I am very proud to be your Administrator. Let us do the last step together in harmony, understanding and patience to create three of the best PTC sites ever existed.

Thank you.

Mike
Admin"

future vừa cho rút = pm mà k cần dep đấy bác mình vừa vào rút 3$ min mà nó trừ đến 1$ vậy thì rút 30$ nó trừ 10$ à :(
Ồ vậy thì hơi lạ nhỉ vì mình không thấy thông báo này :eek:. Thằng này phí nó hơi chát nhưng không đến nỗi 30$ bị phí 10$ đâu. Mình thường rút 15$ thì còn tầm 13.62$

không có đâu. nó reject lại tiền vào acc future liền đó, mình cũng vậy mà, không rút được đâu
thế tóm lại là có rút được ko bác, hay vẫn phải addfuns vào mới cho rút
có hơn 10$ mà lại addfuns 10$ vào thì đúng là nhọ

site này chỉ cần upgrade 1 lần là các lần sau rút thoải mái phải ko bác

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lienhipoads

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back