Matrix HQ RevShare - hqrevshare.com

gothiclong

Senior
Reactions
MR
Hôm qua request ,hôm nay tiền đã về :D
20156344a83a-2937-4fe4-8002-484243245218.jpeg

Liệu có phải nó đang pay chọn lọc và bác là 1 trong những người quá đẹp trai nên được pay :D
cùng rút 1 thời điểm lúc vừa mở cổng PM sáng 2 ngày trước đều dc pay nhé, còn sau đó vài giờ thì tạch hết, 1 là lỗi, 2 là xù nên mình nói là có mùi rồi, để xem nó update thế nào :D

Trên fb báo là lỗi pay PM, tương lai sẽ instant lại kìa :D

Attention to those of you who are worried about their Perfect Money withdrawals! Han is aware of the problem and is fixing it now! Thank you for your patience. The problem was in the instant payment feature. He will send out a mass email.

tt69001

Junior
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Follow me on Facebook
**Update**

Cron job/Revnue distribution developer team are fixing 24/7 and i been chasing them aswell....until the notification bar is remove then it work 100%
when it runs the % is not right we are aware ther no point talking about the low earning when we have shown to every single members that cron are having issues.

Paid but did not receive.
If this happen to you please send a mail to payment@hqrevshare.(com) and i will get it done, this mostly happen to PerfectMoney user...for others please check your processor if you have receive it before sending us mail.

We are in mess yes we are, not that i create this mess or want it to happen either. Spreading about us scam and lose out patience throwing negative all over the net it wont help us any bit or speed up the processing for us to solve every single issue on hands, it effecting every single members here who are here for real business.. Remember we are here to make business its YOUR business..

Patience NO iam not asking that we know how terrible to be patience, but YES the good thing happen to those who wait.

We are paying now for sure and WE WANT TO KEEP PAYING and in order for us to do that WE NEED YOU!

buycoin

Junior
Reactions
MR
trong luc các thím ngồi đoán già đoán non thì m đã contact trực tiếp admin đòi 4 lệnh cho team mình, nó đã pay 2 lệnh, còn 2 lệnh sáng mai ngủ dậy là về. Chúc các thím ngồi đoán trúng kết quả.

trong luc các thím ngồi đoán già đoán non thì m đã contact trực tiếp admin đòi 4 lệnh cho team mình, nó đã pay 2 lệnh, còn 2 lệnh sáng mai ngủ dậy là về. Chúc các thím ngồi đoán trúng kết quả.
Bác hướng dân a e contact với.cho những a e k biết.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxxservice

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back