Announce Hướng dẫn chơi CPM từ A-Z ! Cập nhật tình hình Net CPM !

MuaWMZ

Senior
Verified
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
gh1gTyi.png

vipqt888

Hero
Solutions
Reactions
MR
có bác nào có code imacros để creat vps ggc ko cho em với , ngồi làm tay mờ hết cả con mắt luôn oy`

oggi9999

Senior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
@bravotd mail của bác có giống của em ko :
Your account is currently under investigation for suspected fraudulent traffic. As per our Terms of Service that you have agreed to follow, PlugRush does not accept nor pay for traffic that is not authentic. All withdrawals from your account have been blocked pending our investigation. Any traffic originating from your domains found to be of a fraudulent nature will result in refunds, from your account, to the advertisers affected.
Nó bảo tạm dừng để điều tra mà =))

diedk038

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
$500.00
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Chat with me via Skype
Your account is currently under investigation for suspected fraudulent traffic. As per our Terms of Service that you have agreed to follow, PlugRush does not accept nor pay for traffic that is not authentic. All withdrawals from your account have been blocked pending our investigation. Any traffic originating from your domains found to be of a fraudulent nature will result in refunds, from your account, to the advertisers affected.
Tạm dừng những acc nó nghi ngờ thôi, nó là 1 cty lớn, đâu thể tạm ngừng toàn bộ payment được :)

Hi,

The reason for this is that you have been caught cheating with traffic. So your payment will not be approved.

Best Regards,

Ronnie
Account Manager

[email protected]
:oops::oops:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden