SCAM KIẾM TIỀN 2 EURO MỖI NGÀY VỚI WHITEPINS+ (đã scam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tên lúc đăng ký sao first name lại điền họ; last name điền tên thớt có nhầm ko đấy? ngược lại chứ @@! với tên thì gõ có dấu hay ko dấu :D

tên lúc đăng ký sao first name lại điền họ; last name điền tên thớt có nhầm ko đấy? ngược lại chứ @@! với tên thì gõ có dấu hay ko dấu :D

Ghi sao cũng được bạn à, không nhầm đâu mình cố tình như thế để account họ và tên kiểu VN là NGUYÊN VAN A, còn theo kiểu Tiếng Anh thì thành A NGUYEN VAN....

@omanizen đăng ký e lại gõ tên có dấu nên profile tên bị lỗi rùi :( sửa tên lại kiểu gì nhỉ @@!
Lỡ rồi thì thôi chứ sao, có dấu vẫn verify được có điều nó ra chữ Giun nhìn không thiện cảm thui

Ghi sao cũng được bạn à, không nhầm đâu mình cố tình như thế để account họ và tên kiểu VN là NGUYÊN VAN A, còn theo kiểu Tiếng Anh thì thành A NGUYEN VAN....

Lỡ rồi thì thôi chứ sao, có dấu vẫn verify được có điều nó ra chữ Giun nhìn không thiện cảm thui
site cho verify là dk hả bạn; chỉ sợ sau này lúc cash phát sinh rắc rối ~~

tình hình là ấn vào veri thì lỗi này là sao nhỉ
http://prntscr.com/5eirrp

Lỗi Log in thôi, bạn log lại là OK
1 ngay click khg bn anh vay,khi nao du 3 thang xac minh ho so dc ko
Lúc đầu chỉ 2 ảnh rồi tăng dần tương ứng số tiền bạn nhận. Xác minh trước khi làm, không đến lúc thanh toán không được thì uổng sao bạn

đã rep cho bác. [email protected]
bác xem đã có chưa? nếu có thì gửi tut cho mình với :D

"Сашко Коневски: Agnes Szigeti , you have asked one question in so many times , so this is what I have been told and how I know it after 85 days of my work in WP+
You have seen the table as you wrote but you haven't understood it , in the first 90 days you are only building the daylly income that you are going to have after those 90 days are gone , so this means that you start with €2euros on the first day and if you have no referalls in the first 90days you will and it with €6euros on the 91-st day and bcz WP+ doesn't payout an ammount smaller then €1euro your % should be 25% from your daylly payment ,you can't take the money you made in the past 90 days but you can take a % from the daylly payment , the milles are deducated each day beginning with 91-st day but your milles still grow for a certen ammount , for example , on the 91-st day they take away the 111milles they gaved you and every other milles that you have had in the first 90 days exactly on the day you've had those milles , on 92day if you haven't received any other milles than the 2milles for the photos then they deducate them from your milles (you will see -2) but they give you 4 milles wich means that your milles grow by 2 on the 92 day and every day after the 90days are gonne depending on how many milles you have on that day , when you set the % for payment the math goes like this : lets say you have 340 milles wich means you have €6euros a day , you can't set your payment with 10% bcz 10% of €6euros is €0.6euros and WP+ will not pay out an ammount smaller then €1euro , so you must set your % to 25% to get €1.5euros as a payment , now , WP+ will pay you that €1euro from that €1.5euros and will accumulate the rest €0.5euros in milles in your account , the % you set for your daylly payment is verry important not to set above or equal to 50% bcz your milles will start to drop .
I don't know who told you that you will have big bucks after those 90 days but I if they did I know they lied to you .
This explanation is not perfect but it will bring you closer to the math on your table . I hope I helped , cheers"

xem thêm cái table trong trang chủ chắc cũng hiểu dc 1 phần :)

"Сашко Коневски: Agnes Szigeti , you have asked one question in so many times , so this is what I have been told and how I know it after 85 days of my work in WP+
You have seen the table as you wrote but you haven't understood it , in the first 90 days you are only building the daylly income that you are going to have after those 90 days are gone , so this means that you start with €2euros on the first day and if you have no referalls in the first 90days you will and it with €6euros on the 91-st day and bcz WP+ doesn't payout an ammount smaller then €1euro your % should be 25% from your daylly payment ,you can't take the money you made in the past 90 days but you can take a % from the daylly payment , the milles are deducated each day beginning with 91-st day but your milles still grow for a certen ammount , for example , on the 91-st day they take away the 111milles they gaved you and every other milles that you have had in the first 90 days exactly on the day you've had those milles , on 92day if you haven't received any other milles than the 2milles for the photos then they deducate them from your milles (you will see -2) but they give you 4 milles wich means that your milles grow by 2 on the 92 day and every day after the 90days are gonne depending on how many milles you have on that day , when you set the % for payment the math goes like this : lets say you have 340 milles wich means you have €6euros a day , you can't set your payment with 10% bcz 10% of €6euros is €0.6euros and WP+ will not pay out an ammount smaller then €1euro , so you must set your % to 25% to get €1.5euros as a payment , now , WP+ will pay you that €1euro from that €1.5euros and will accumulate the rest €0.5euros in milles in your account , the % you set for your daylly payment is verry important not to set above or equal to 50% bcz your milles will start to drop .
I don't know who told you that you will have big bucks after those 90 days but I if they did I know they lied to you .
This explanation is not perfect but it will bring you closer to the math on your table . I hope I helped , cheers"

xem thêm cái table trong trang chủ chắc cũng hiểu dc 1 phần :)
Chuẩn rồi, cái này trong tài liệu chi tiết của mình gửi cũng nói rõ đặc biệt trong bảng Excel cũng tính rõ bạn nên rút bao nhiêu sau 91 ngày

thớt ơi cho hổi cho địa chỉ đường phố có 2 ô nó bắt nhập là nhập cái gì thê sao mình nhập hoài khong được vậy, với chổ đất nước

vãi gửi ảnh phát nó gửi mail về báo verify luôn à @@
mail như này là dk chưa chủ thớt
1508985_792783277455702_4077965830606904179_n.jpg

thớt ơi cho hổi cho địa chỉ đường phố có 2 ô nó bắt nhập là nhập cái gì thê sao mình nhập hoài khong được vậy, với chổ đất nước
Một ô nhập tên đường, còn ô nhỏ thì số nhà. Nếu không có thì cho đại cũng hổng sao vì phần cổng thanh toán và verify được là OK

vãi gửi ảnh phát nó gửi mail về báo verify luôn à @@
mail như này là dk chưa chủ thớt

Chuẩn rồi

đã ref cho thớt gửi e tài liệu với nhé @@omanizen
mail: [email protected]

Sẽ gửi trong sáng nay

cho théo dới kiếm bánh mỳ ăn sáng mỗi ngày ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tranbaolong

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week