SCAM LJNHDUNGVN IS A BIG SCAMMER !! (FAKE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one little advice, you should contact the website or whichever kind of good that you traded/bought, send them the proof òf what happened and asked them nicely to close the accounts or whatever it is. Since selling/trading good/account is prohibited on some websites so they will take action. Try to speak nicely, I tend to ignore email from ppl who don't even have a sense of politeness

Thank you so much bro..I am gonna email them now...

one little advice, you should contact the website or whichever kind of good that you traded/bought, send them the proof òf what happened and asked them nicely to close the accounts or whatever it is. Since selling/trading good/account is prohibited on some websites so they will take action. Try to speak nicely, I tend to ignore email from ppl who don't even have a sense of politeness
He's right. You should do that, lols

Scammers from the right Vietnam or not, but I feel ashamed for the people of Vietnam, condolences with you, wish you success in life :(

ctrl + shift + v

lols Please edit your post: https://mmo4me.com/threads/linhdung...tui-tien-cua-ban.118728/page-124#post-4362436

Moderators: binh6699, danhmay24h, hungtai1900 Thay đổi tiêu đề report giúp mình nhé!

Ở #2 trong topic này: https://mmo4me.com/threads/linhdungvn-dich-vu-trung-gian-an-toan-cho-tui-tien-cua-ban.118728/

Mình đã có hướng dẫn 1 số cách phòng tránh scam, các bạn chú ý theo dõi nhé!
:) sáng nhìn vào giật mình--- mở hàng đầu năm may mắn:D

Tội ông tây, bữa vừa rao tuyển mem làm offer đây mà. Vừa vào forum gặp ngay scam, kiểu này chắc không dám quay lại mmo4me rồi.

It's ok friends :( ..Thanks to all for helping me clear this mísunderstanding...

I am from India .

CHÉM BẰNG TIẾNG VIỆT ĐI CHO LÀNH @@

S1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voisentam