Nam-Based CPA Network! NamMobi.com

PAYMENTS STARTING TO GO OUT NOW!

FwELO9R.png
Thôi ns tiếng việt đi bác.. Em thấy face ở đâu bác cũng pr..Dạo lắm Admin việt ghê

All payments sent! Please post your payment proof and if you have any payment issues please add me on skype nammobi.com

check xem đc pay chưa các bác , e ko làm nên cũng chả biết có pay hay ko :D:D

Last edited:
All your leads were charged back from the advertiser. No more pc offers that was a bad mistake. We will only be running android and iphone cpi apps from now on.
you are not responsible . now we don't accept your network from here . GOOD LUCK

you are responsible . now we don't accept your network from here . GOOD LUCK

It was changed back as fraud I guess you do not know how this business works. Alot of other VN members were paid from this forum. They used all unique ips. Same ips on more then 1 offer will get flagged as fraud. If your smart about it and only use mobile apps its all good. No more pc offers from now on all droid and iphone.

It was changed back as fraud I guess you do not know how this business works. Alot of other VN members were paid from this forum. They used all unique ips. Same ips on more then 1 offer will get flagged as fraud. If your smart about it and only use mobile apps its all good. No more pc offers from now on all droid and iphone.
Proof

hãy kêu những người việt nam nào đã được ông trả tiền proof hình ảnh lên đây đi

chỉ người được trả tiền up hình lên chứ không phải ông

net đã không pay mà pm thì đúng 2 ngày sau mới trả lời. nói chung net này làm ăn không chuyên nghiệp anh em nên cân nhắc nhé, không mất công lắm

ông kêu người nào được ông trả tiền up proof lên đây đi , chứ ông up mấy cái này làm gì

quan trọng là cái proof kìa

Here is proof right from advertisers site 10 pages of reversed leads charged back. also for proof there is the price i get the offer for so no faking that! Also the emails used were not valid and the info was not valid. Who would pay for valid leads and fake info? Stick to app installs and dont install more then 1 app from a ip!

272b4d83b84942e5ab144b4733d58241.png

80ae976ffbda47e3980de552ada706ad.png

IP FRAUD!! thats why you did not get paid. and this is why i am not running desktop offers no more. 100% android and iOS

Last edited:

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chubao

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back