Neonymous - Không yêu bitcoin, không tham gia!!

tự nhiên thấy nhớ mấy tên thương mại điện tử đa cấp quá. giọng điệu cách nói chuyện cũng giống vậy nè

Ever hear of Bitcoin? This sucker is a Rocket! To think back in 2009, 5,000 coins were going for $26. One gentleman took a gamble and purchased that amount. Last month he stumbled over an article talking about Bitcoin and it sparked his memory. "Oh yeah...I bought some a long time ago...he thought". Days later he sold a portion of them and bought himself an $800,000 house. Don't we wish we had that kind of luck? Well...maybe you do...read on.

In January this year you could of bought a Bitcoin for a measly $13. Here is what it's worth today.

SAN PEDRO, BELIZE - Pedro's Hotel in San Pedro, Belize has started accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment in their Hotel, Bar and Pizzeria. They will become the first hotel in Central America and one of only 4 hotels in the world to accept the currency. http://pedroshotel.com/bitcoin

Now that you know what Bitcoin is, would it interest you to know there is a way to accumulate some coins?

Two weeks ago one of my Internet buddies told me I better take a serious look at a new program coming out call "Neonymous". I looked at it and to be honest I didn't take it too seriously. I did, however, sign up but didn't put too much effort into it. He recently added me to a Skype room for Neonymous members. The excitement was so thick you could cut it with a knife. He then added me to another Skype room with the top leaders in Neonymous. It took me only one day to realize that this is going to be really huge. There are leaders on our team that have hundreds and hundreds of people standing by for launch. One member from Hungary has a thousand people waiting and is going to blow this thing wide open.

If you check the Alexa ratings, Neonymous is growing FAST! People have been waiting days for this sucker to launch. Finally, word on the street is they will be launching any day now

Watch the video below to the end and you will see what all the excitement is about.

Here's the way Neonymous works. They are serious about keeping Exclusive! Dead serious! Anyone putting up links or SPAMMING will be shown the door! It will take you a week to extract the boot that stuck in your butt.

The only way you can get in is by INVITATION ONLY! You will not find any sign up links anywhere! Word of mouth is the way to go. You probably know 3 heavy hitters that may want to get in on something big. If so... My team is Pre Building & you can start now at www.infiniteabundance2014.com

P.S. Do you know what really made my eyes light up about Neonymous? When I was in the chat room I asked about spillover. I asked, "Is it true that we get paid for members that fall beneath us even if we didn't sign them up?"

Here is the response:

"Your question about spillover... you will get paid by the people who fall under you... that's spillover... regardless of whether you have sponsored them directly or not.

We're going to have some pretty serious spillover on our team."

The clock is ticking and the sooner you get in the closer to the top you will be.

"Hãy làm theo như bạn nghĩ, đừng làm theo lời tôi nói"

yeah yeah đã theo thớt 50$ BTC-E nhé

J/K
và toàn bộ số tiền lãi sẽ được chuyển vào tài khoản beline của mod nhá

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manh234

Most viewed of week