SCAM nobox - nobox.biz

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, one of the key benchmarks of the US stock market, has soundly surpassed its all-time high. And most of the investing world is toasting their collective success and celebrating the recovery.

It's a funny thing, really. Most investors only think in terms of 'nominal' numbers, i.e. Dow 14,000+ is 40% higher than Dow 10,000 (back in November 2009). But few think in terms...Mở rộng bài đăng này »
+1
2 nhận xét
Robert Worstell09-03-2013
+
Very clearly written. It's been reported that much of this was the Fed buying up bonds, which was why there was no partying by Wall Street, but rather a "ho-hum, another day" response. The "wealth" recovered was fictional. The Stock Market seems to have little to do with real life.
Thêm nhận xét...
Karlo Marek
08-03-2013 - Công khai
Adjustment Friday, and more Extensions

Hello Friends,

It's Adjustment Friday. So once the server hits 11:59 pm a higher or lower ROI is given. All depends on last weeks performance. Of course if you read the learn more page, you know this depends also on how much money we spend for new features, hosting costs etc.

The Adjustments are a little lower as usual as we are about to spend some serious money for some additions to the script. But before I come to this point, let me announce the numbers.

None Members will receive the usual prime of 2%

Membership Holders as usual getting a little more and ended up with 2.2% today.

Now you had this little voice asking you, what will happen? What did Karlo mention on spending serious money on the script? Well let me explain some upcoming features.

Bitcoin is soon joining the party, and so is the shopping tool. Also, the Member to Member Currency Exchange is in the making. However, you did know that already, so let me announce a few more up coming features.

Credits become actual valuable
That's right, so far you can trade credits for surf ads. It's a great feature. However, we always try to think like there is No Box. No limitations and new ways of building wealth.

NoBox will soon allow trading of credits, where members can resell and trade credits to other members. Credits can also be converted to Banner Impressions and soon Video Ads.

With the upcoming Video Ads and Presentations, NoBox is able to offer advertisers a new medium to introduce products. Additionally we give Surfers the choice between Surfing the standard Ads, or watching Video Ads after the first three Premium Ads in the Watch Ads Rotator. I will explain this feature in details once it's introduced.

Pay Per Click
NoBox will also receive a PPC area, where members can earn some extra cash.

There is a lot more coming to NoBox, and I will write up a page linked in your Member Area with all the features coming to NoBox and the timeline of seeing and enjoying them.

You might be thinking that NoBox can't accomplish all the goals. Some might even be bad ideas, and we might even drop some. Perhaps some will never be used. Maybe surfing daily is too much to ask, yet you could use the NoSurf Membership to avoid this. But if you open yourself up to the possibility what we can accomplish, and help me achieve this goal, I promise you I help you to create wealth in return.

Enjoy your weekend,
Karlo

P.S. Congratulation to the first bunch of Members who reached pure profits with their revenue packs. Yes, the earliest Members are now on 100%+ return of their first purchased revenue packs. NoBox creating wealth, and I am glad you all are part of it.

Exchange Rates
Our Security Holdback allowed following Exchanges at the moment:

Exchange Rates:

Perfect Money to Liberty Reserve 5%
possible exchange from Cash Balance to Cash Balance
and Cash Balance to Wallet

Liberty Reserve to Solidtrustpay 3%

Perfect Money to Solidtrustpay 3%

EgoPay to Solidtrustpay 8%

Liberty Reserve to Egopay 7%

Perfect Money to Egopay 7%

Note: Solidtrustpay needs to approve every exchange. Therefore, we can't offer exchanges from Solidtrustpay to any other currency at this time.

Upcoming: Bank Transfer and Member to Member Exchange. Expected launch of the Member to Member exchange is the first week of April 2013

Upcoming: Discounted Exchange Feature, based on Membership and Credits. Feature will be announced before launch.

display_affiliate.php

Hôm nay admin chia lãi sớm hơn mọi hôm

You have earned on a Revenue Pack. Below are the details of the transaction. These funds have been added to your Cash Balance.

Transaction ID: #3889393
Date: Mar 11th, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
Amount: $6.00
Processor: Liberty Reserve
Notes: Earned 2.00% on Revenue Pack #231723

Thank You,
NoBox.biz

Sẳn tiện yêu cầu thanh toán luôn, đợi gì nữa

A new Cashout Request has been created in your account.
We will process the request within 48 hours

Transaction ID: #2241998
Created: Mar 11th, 2013 @ 11:59 pm
Amount: $6.00
Fees: $0.00
Net Amount: $6.00
Processor: Liberty Reserve
Processor Account: Salary
Notes: Manual Cashout Request

Regards, Karlo

hôm nay admin chia lãi sớm hơn mọi hôm

you have earned on a revenue pack. Below are the details of the transaction. These funds have been added to your cash balance.

transaction id: #3889393
date: Mar 11th, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
amount: $6.00
processor: Liberty reserve
notes: Earned 2.00% on revenue pack #231723

thank you,
nobox.biz

ko sớm đâu tính theo sever time in nobox bây giờ là 11:59 pm của nó rồi.

ko sớm đâu tính theo sever time in nobox bây giờ là 11:59 pm của nó rồi.

Mọi hôm giờ server trùng với giờ của Việt Nam, hôm nay thấy có thay đổi múi giờ, đã yêu cầu thanh toán rồi, chờ $ về thôi,:binhsua11:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietgermanpath

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back