SCAM nobox - nobox.biz

Mọi hôm giờ server trùng với giờ của Việt Nam, hôm nay thấy có thay đổi múi giờ, đã yêu cầu thanh toán rồi, chờ $ về thôi,:binhsua11:
Tiền chắc chắn sẽ về trong 60 phút nữa.
Cứ chờ mà xem tôi tin vào admin này người sẽ mang về cho chúng ta nguồn thu nhập.

Mình cảm thấy tiếc cho những ai chưa tham gia chương trình cùng mình. Có thể tôi sai, các bạn cứ bình tĩnh và theo dõi them 1 tháng nữa tham gia cũng chưa muộn.
Nếu ai quan tâm đến chương trình và còn điều chưa hiểu hãy add yahoo bạn vô. Trước là làm bạn sau này cùng chia sẻ cơ hội đầu tư cùng mình.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin làm việc chuẩn chỉ nhé - tiền về ào ào rồi.

=============================================================
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
1. Always address you by your first name.
2. Never send you any links or attached files.
3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.
Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

You have received a payment to your account U8XXXXX6
Date: 3/12/2013 5:57 AM
Batch: 135XXX08
From Account: U6084555 (NOBOX)
Amount: $34.00
Memo: Cashout #2241999

Thank you.

Dear Trung,

You have received a payment to your account U8172194 (chimcanhcut):

Batch: 135302620
Amount: $2.00
Memo: Cashout #2241977

Thank you.

Tiền về
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
1. Always address you by your first name.
2. Never send you any links or attached files.
3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.

Dear Salary,

You have received a payment to your account (Salary):

Batch: 135xxxxx
Amount: $6.00
Memo: Cashout #2241998

Thank you.

display_affiliate.php

Gazing at a 2% daily revenue, NoBox is a wealth building tool. Trust me if I say, NoBox is not just a traffic exchanger or revenue share system, you enjoy earnings safer as on any other website seen in the past.

NOBOX Luôn cập nhật - Conectingpeople luôn theo sát tình hình.

display_affiliate.php

Hello Friends,

I wanted to announce Bitcoin today, sadly it seems the shadowscripts team has some difficulties with the integration. However, it shouldn't take much longer.

Anyhow, on the left hand site of the menu, you can find Additional Pages being moved up. Most upcoming extensions will be introduced in that area, so it seems natural to have the navigation at a more approachable location.

I like to Adjust the Timeline on upcoming NoBox Extensions, for once, so you know new developments, and secondly for every one of the new members who might not read our last timeline.

March (somehow super soon!)
Bitcoin will join NoBox as an additional currency. With Bitcoin, we will not only have additional deposit options, but also exchange, withdrawal, and most importantly a shopping partner outside the investment world. Bitcoin will be a game changer! With Bitcoin NoBox is able to attract Shopping and cash-back partners. Additionally selling a bunch of ads, we wouldn't sell without this exiting currency addition.

Shortly after Bitcoin, NoBox will deliver the Shopping system, which replaces the Cash-Back method on our site. NoBox will still be offering cash-back's but in a more professional and easier shopping ecosystem.

April 2013
Bank Account Deposit, Exchange and Withdrawal to Bank Accounts World Wide will be supported. Additional the exchange system will be supporting Wallet to Cash-Balance and direct withdrawals. Switching the Exchange to a full currency exchange system, even for none revenue-pack holders.

At the same time, a Member to Member Exchange Facility will be introduced. NoBox will be acting as an escrow partner, to ensure each exchange. Members will also receive a point system, based on the amount of successful exchanges they have fulfilled. Members are able to exchange the currencies at their own exchange rate, yet creating a revenue to the security-holdback.

Mid-End April 2013
Banner Auction on Banner locations
The Auctions will pay bidders who lost on their Banner Offer 101% back of the bid on Adjustment Friday. Fun way to advertise or make some extra money. I will introduce and explain the system once it's ready. It's a little more complex and exiting as it is on MTV (in case you wonder where I got the idea.)

Mid-End April 2013
Credits become actual valuable. Credits can be traded for others as adding your page to the surf. Additionally you can trade credits to avoid, or reduce fees on transactions within the NoBox environment. Hopefully even some partners will be joining and offer discounts coupons to NoBox, what can be purchased with credits. Furthermore, Members will receive credits for more as just surfing. You will be rewarded for using referral links on the Monitoring page etc. Credits what seems at this time a side reward for surfing will actually become a "currency like power" on the entire NoBox Product. At the time of the Exit Strategy Switch, the credits can even be traded to actual cash! Detailed list of credit points and value list will be introduced during launch of this extension.

Videos vs Surf May 2013
A new Video presentation feature will be introduced. Here, advertisers can upload videos and advertise products. With the Video Presentation, we will offer our surf members the option to skip daily surfs in exchange to watch one Video Presentation.

Pay Per Click April-May 2013
The Pay Per Click feature will generate additional revenue to members, regardless if they are holding a membership or any revenue packs. Membership holders will earn a higher PPC rate as none membership or free members.

01.05.2013 (1st May)
ROI on Revenue-Pack Purchased (Future Sales) reduced to 220% for Members, 120% for none Members. Membership offers Adjusted. (Existing Revenue Packs are not effected).

01.06.2013 (1st June)
Free Member offer will be skipped, and Members need to have a membership to purchase future Revenue Packs.

Notice: The revenue-packs reward Members for helping to switch NoBox from an unknown revenue share system to an advertising, exchange, monitor, shopping, cash-back power house. This is the Extension and Exit Strategy. Most rewarded are the people who helped from the very beginning.

June 2013
NoBox Credit's (we might come up with a better name) Trading introduced. More information's before the system launches.

With more working extensions, NoBox will slowly decrease the ROI from Revenue Packs, until switching the entire system to credits revenue only. Of course, every existing Revenue Pack will earn until the ROI of the Pack at the value you have purchased it is fulfilled. The switch from ROI to credits will be the Exit Strategy. I can't fix an exact date. It depends on the developer, and on how much Revenue Packs has been sold. However, I can promise the Extension and Exit Strategy will work. And will create wealth for each of the Members now with Revenue packs, and in the future with the credit system.

Remember Credits will become a "NoBox currency", what will be more powerful as you can imagine at the moment. NoBox is not a HYIP, a HYBRID, MLM or any other known passive income website. NoBox develops into an Online Business Powerhouse, and I am glad you are part of this development.

More extensions on the way.

Of course, I could have introduced one website with all the features, not sharing any revenue. It would have cost me an enormous amount of money. The system would not be proven, and I would need to spend a large amount of money promoting the NoBox environment, yet not knowing if everything works the way I wanted it. I chose a different direction, rewarding this community helping me in developing the NoBox environment. The way I chose might cost more in developing. However, the system is tested by Members. Additionally the Members guarantee revenue to the NoBox system once the system is fully functioning. No extra advertising costs, what wouldn't guarantee success. Because being a part of NoBox's development makes this somehow a part of you, as much as it is part of me. Plus, you already being used and love the offers NoBox has introduced. At the end of the day, NoBox will be a proven business, and a special one, as it created some wealth for each of us in the progress.

Regards, Karlo

P.S. NoBox has an Extension Strategy what will work. Help me making this and more happen, and let me reward you in return. Building Wealth for you and your family.

Đến giờ rút tiền rồi, các PRO vô surf adv để nhận tiền nào

PRO làm việc chuyên nghiệp quá . Chúc tất cả mọi người vui vẻ!

Up cho nhieu nguoi cung tham gia NOBOX mot chuong trinh se không chỉ là LONG TERM mà nó thực sự là READ BUSINESS THỰC SỰ admin Karlo tôi nghĩ là một admin than thiện nhất tôi từng biết.

Paid on time as clockwork

display_affiliate.php

Hey, just wanted to inform you, a cashout request on your NoBox account has been compleated.
Below are the transaction details.

Transaction ID: #2xxxx73
Completed: Mar 13th, 2013 @ 02:03 am
Amount: $42.20
Fees: $0.00
Net Amount: $42.20
Processor: Liberty Reserve
Processor Account: U8xxxxx6
Notes: Manual Cashout Request

Regards,
Karlo