Matrix Thảo luận về JSS (ver1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinammos

Banned
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Tình hình là mới Dep tiền nhung zo Jss thì ko thấy tiền đâu! Thế là sau nhỉ? :binhsua85:

dep vào lúc này thì nguy cơ mất tien là caoooooooooooo lammmmmmmm:binhsua94:

Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Chat with me via Skype
dep vào lúc này thì nguy cơ mất tien là caoooooooooooo lammmmmmmm:binhsua94:
Ong làm tui đau tim quá! 28post lận đó! :binhsua94:

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Đợi 1 lát là nó cập nhật ngay ấy mà không sao đâu, thỉnh thoảng mình dep vẫn bị vậy!
Khonag3 bao lâu thì có cậu?

dtvt123

Senior
Reactions
MR
Có lẽ JSS đang Restart. Tất cả anh em hãy hồi hợp chờ đợi. Ôi 52 pos của tui rồi sẽ đi đâu về đâu đây :binhsua95:

Jss no có mail mới nhận $ nè! Các pro xem phải ko?
This email confirms that you have successfully paid $280.00 USD to JBP Funding through AlertPay, a fast and secure way to pay online.

If you have any issues related to this purchase, please contact the seller, JBP Funding ([email protected]) and allow them up to five business days to respond to your query.

This email confirms that you have successfully paid $280.00 USD to JBP Funding through AlertPay, a fast and secure way to pay online.

If you have any issues related to this purchase, please contact the seller, JBP Funding ([email protected]) and allow them up to five business days to respond to your query.
poof khủng nhỉ :). poof của mình toàn bằng 1/10 :))
Vào được rồi. Vẫn chưa reset

Last edited by a moderator:

chocon

Banned
Reactions
MR

Này là thông báo bác dep tiền thành công vào jss mà.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week