Matrix TripleThr3at - TripleThr3at.net. Triple HYBRID Program. ROI 150%. PayPay, PayZa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Của mình TT3 gửi tiền dạng như thế này có vấn đề j ko hả mọi người?
Hình như thế này thì TT3 có thể dis mình phải ko ah?

Attachments

• 11-24-2015 7-23-36 AM.png
    11-24-2015 7-23-36 AM.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 46
Update

Do gói 3$ đã tăng lên 8h mới chia lãi 1 lần nên admin vừa tăng % một lần lên 6.67%:D. Em lại thu lãi nhanh hơn,

Trong 1 diễn biến khác tuy gói 7$ đã lên 4h/ lần nhưng ko có gì thay đổi :D

UPDATE

Do đang nâng cấp sẻrver nên admin đã tắt chức năng surf ads của site tạm thời nhé (Vào mục mua ad sẽ thấy chữ "No surf is required to earn") :D. Quá ngon coi như ít nhất hôm nay sẽ không phải ngồi canh mà bấm:D

UPDATE

Do đang nâng cấp sẻrver nên admin đã tắt chức năng surf ads của site tạm thời nhé (Vào mục mua ad sẽ thấy chữ "No surf is required to earn") :D. Quá ngon coi như ít nhất hôm nay sẽ không phải ngồi canh mà bấm:D
Yeah. Surf khổ vãi

Good Morning,
The FTP credentials are giving us a little issue coming from CPanel which was offered by godaddy hosting to dreamhost dedicated server. Just hold tight we are continuously working. What I do want to give you is a glimpse of how clean the new system looks with 64gb ram and SSD Drive which will or a beat down on any traffic that will come in. Payza still waiting on word but also wanted to speak on that because I know there are a lot of payouts pending there which I plan to do as soon as the hold is lifted. Tomorrow is a holiday Thanksgiving. I want to tell you all that I am thankful for all of the support each and everyone of you give. Payouts will not be done on this holiday as we all should be enjoying ourselves with family.
The last thing I wanted to touch on this morning is the comments I am seeing. I see some are saying I can't surf, we need to change the surf time, but the biggest thing I'm seeing is "I'm losing money because I can't surf until hours later". Let me put the ball in your court this morning... How many would like to continue earning something better than nothing or how many would like the earning to be turned off until server is finished. I want you guys to earn as we work on the unforeseen issues.
Comment below
FYI when you do receive earnings throughout the day you may notice $3 packs have went up to 6.67%.

4000 MEMBERS!
We are doing an amazing job team. We are one of the most dominant Rev shares in the industry as far as growth. Please keep up the amazing work of spreading this great opportunity.
We have word that the site will likely be migrated this weekend. We apologize for the delay but migrating the server and all the information takes time. And we want everything to work correctly after its complete so we did not rush this. We will keep everyone posted throughout the week!
Since tomorrow is thanksgiving we will not be processing withdrawal requests after 12 a.m server time. We will resume requests Friday. Everyone have a safe and happy thanksgiving. TT3 family is the best!

4000 MEMBERS!
We are doing an amazing job team. We are one of the most dominant Rev shares in the industry as far as growth. Please keep up the amazing work of spreading this great opportunity.
We have word that the site will likely be migrated this weekend. We apologize for the delay but migrating the server and all the information takes time. And we want everything to work correctly after its complete so we did not rush this. We will keep everyone posted throughout the week!
Since tomorrow is thanksgiving we will not be processing withdrawal requests after 12 a.m server time. We will resume requests Friday. Everyone have a safe and happy thanksgiving. TT3 family is the best!
Sao hôm nay em ko rút đc tiền nhỉ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietgermanpath

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week