Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings to all members!

The site is already fast and in a tip-top shape.
Thanks to our programmers and hosting team.
-------------------------------------------------------

I already cleared all payouts in Payza, Perfct Money and STP excluding PayPal. We are still processing to keep all pending withdrawals in PayPal.

There are slight changes in the site like members overview page and statistics. These changes will help in making the site faster.

Please give me time to complete answering all support tickets and other admin works, etc. I have a lot of things to attend to because of what happened to our site the last few days.

Thank you for your support, understanding, and patience.

Happy weekend!

Sincerely,
Sao pp pending vậy bác 6

Up ủng hộ site phát triển bền vững... :rolleyes:

Greetings to all members!

I already finished approving all withdrawal requests except for the two members who have problems in their (PayPal) processor while sending payments to them.

ID - 3417
ID - 2256

Kindly send us support tickets by confirming your PayPal processor ID .
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am very thankful that our site now loads faster and we can continue to do a smooth transaction in our site.

I am also done adding prizes in their account to those members who participate by the following event listed below that had expired last time.

• Members and their sponsors who added fresh funds to purchase Adpacks and other forms of advertising will be rewarded with the following below:

(1) $200 up to $500 - members and their sponsor will receive $10 each (cash balance)
(2) $500 up to $1000 - members and their sponsor will receive $15 each (cash balance)
(3) $1000 up - members and their sponsor will receive $30 each (cash balance)

==> I would like to extend this promotion starting today until October 20, 2015 (server time)
Since the site is at faster speed, login ads will be activated starting today.

Also, I will put a countdown timer in member overview page to see when they will start again the surfing requirement.
I am working to answer all support tickets that were kept quite a while that's already in huge number. Kindly give us time to complete.

If you have concerns or issues in your account, the best way is to address it by sending a support ticket.

Thank you for your unending support,patience and understanding.

Have a great weekend everyone!

The amount of 7.15 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->U9652xxx. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 06:01 19.10.15. Batch: 105798xxx.
Đầu tuần show cái proof còi :d
Tiền về sau 20 phút :d

tiền về sau 5s request, ve rì gút :D
The amount of 60 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->U6846695. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 06:12 19.10.15. Batch: 105799xxx

tiền về sau 5s request, ve rì gút :D
The amount of 60 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->U6846695. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 06:12 19.10.15. Batch: 105799xxx

Có lẽ admin sắp cho thanh toán tức thì rồi :D

Có lẽ admin sắp cho thanh toán tức thì rồi :D

Có lẽ thế. Nhanh giật cả mình, vừa enter cái PM báo ngay $ về... :rolleyes:

The amount of 9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->U9633xxx. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 06:24 19.10.15. Batch: 105800xxx.

show cùng a e cho k
kvpq48s.jpg
hí thê :p

$ mới về, show proof ngay :D
The amount of 8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9806590->U9845850. Memo: Payment from VenturePlugTraffic!. Date: 11:23 19.10.15. Batch: 105832016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tieubao00

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week