Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanh toán mới nhận hồi trưa :

gHGhBLK.jpg

Hôm nay mình đã kéo hết vốn về từ site này (kể cả phí) :)
Giờ còn 74 pack ăn lãi.
Cám ơn bác 6
Cám ơn các vị đại biểu.
Chúc mừng em nhé!
PP vẫn về trong vòng 1 nốt nhạc nhé, đặt lệnh 11g, 40 phút sau tiền về, hết hồn. :D

vptpay.png
Em cũng góp vui chút.:D
View attachment 63458

VPT đang là 1 trong số ít site ổn định nhất hiện nay rồi :D

ok bác, check hộ mình nhé, mua nhầm = $ balance chắc cũng hơn 50$ rồi :(

bác vui tính nhỉ, e ít nhầm lắm...

Nhìn cái hình PP trên fb của admin mà choáng, dispute với bị pp tạm giữ cả đống.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

ABOUT PAYPAL:
We have an issue regarding our PayPal account.

This issue started last October 15, 2015 which was after we resolved the second review of our PayPal account.

PayPal decided to apply 2 kinds of reserve in our PayPal account with immediate effect.

(1) a Jump Start reserve of $50,000 USD will be held from our account balance for 60 days.
(2) a rolling reserve which is set to 15% of each transactions process each day for 60 days.

==> PayPal let us continue our business and use them as our processor if we will accept their conditions listed above:

What is the cause of this issue?

=> During a recent review of our PayPal account, they found out that we received many disputes and charge-backs which triggered them to apply the 2 conditions in our account stated above.

I did not open this up to all members at an earlier date because I don't want you to panic and get worried.

What I did first was transfer the extra funds from our other processors to PayPal but I noticed that it still cannot sustain the payouts daily.
This is the result of the slowness of the site we had experienced which caused low sales for the site.

Now, I have decided to let everyone know because the available funds in our PayPal is already drained and I can no longer afford to reload our PayPal account.Most of our funds was held by PayPal.

THESE ARE THE ACTIONS I HAD TAKEN TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE:

Since the day that PayPal applied this reserve funds on our account, I am calling them daily to reconsider the reserved amount but still they will not remove the reserve funds at this moment and mentioned that we still need to wait or 60 days.

Again, I requested help today from the merchant department (PayPAl) to explain with comprehensive information about our business model in order for them to understand and make a detailed request that will be sent to their backdoor office for review. The merchant department really now understand our situation that's why they are helping to solve this issue.
I am still hoping that PayPal will release the held funds ASAP.

I hope that you could widen your understanding about the situation we are having right now.
--------------------------------------------------------
If the reconsideration request will not be approved I have some ideas that might work:

1st Plan:
While waiting for our issues to be resolved:

I will continue giving payouts as long as the site has available funds. If members would agree that their withdrawals will be kept while there's still no available funds yet , we would continue running the site until it will become stable each day to have much more deposits than payouts. Once the site has enough funds to sustain the payouts everyday, then, there will be no delay in processing withdrawals daily

2nd Plan:

i will temporarily pause all active shares until such time that our held funds from PayPal will be released after 60 days, at that time I will resume all active shares.

Right now, while I will temporarily pause the active shares, we can start a new adpack plan.

--------------------------------------------------
==> All of the disputes and charges that were file against our PayPal account were caused by some greedy members.

Hope to hear your suggestions in the comments of this post below
--------------------------------------------------
Please voice out your thoughts.

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

vừa yêu cầu rút tiền bằng pp thì khi nào mới nhận dc đây

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics