Matrix CHEKLISTING - CHEKLISTING.COM. NGỪNG ĐẦU TƯ, THẢO LUẬN TRANH CHẤP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
đọc trên fb thấy Alex chuẩn bị kết thúc hình thức revshare chuyển sang cổ tức gì đó, mô hình kinh doanh mới mà chưa hiểu rõ là làm gì, mình sẽ kiếm tiền như thế nào. AE theo dõi kỹ vụ này xem thế nào. Đợi thêm vài hôm xem Alex chính thức thông báo cái Business Directory gì đó là thế nào.

Cập nhật 1 đoạn phỏng vấn của 1 thành viên đối với admin Alex

Hi everybody!!{This post has been updated}

I had a long texting conversation with Alex Sengphong a little while ago. I had many questions. I will relate here what I learned, and ask that you direct all your questions to him here.

I must say this. I was very impressed with his openness and candor. It was almost 2 hours of me picking his brain.

My problem was that I only understood a part of the picture. And, I know a lot of people buying revenue-sharing Ad-Packs have been quite uneasy these past days with his Updates. So, I will hope to clarify things and ease any doubts you have.

Alex has felt that the revenue sharing aspect of this business is a way for him to take his company and vision forward. A different form of but similar to crowd-funding that FUTURE business and vision(30-60 days?). What we have now is not what the vision is for this future business.It is a "stepping-stone" as it were to get there. What this company is evolving into is that future business. And, what that business is, and will be is equivalent.

Alex was so patiently trying to explain the directory,
The directory is a listing of local business, these business purchase monthly subscription, these subscription do not earn returns, I did not receive details on the subscription details. Currently the directory has 10,000 listings, Alex had mention the goal was to add 300,000-500,000 additional listing by mid 2016. Now, if I understood this properly, he stated that he is confident of a 10%-15% conversion rate!! DID you just read that and comprehend what that means? THIS will be a very successful and profitable business soon

What does this mean to everybody here in the revenue-sharing Ad Packs? Mid oct beta public beta testing will start, this will last a week or so, In the beginning of November the site should be going live and running.
Until that point ALL revenue-sharing CONTINUES unabated and non-stop every day, every hour and new Ad Packs sold daily to accumulate, build and compound, just as always. Yet, at this point I will give my opinion. I believe we have a golden opportunity here to build, ad and increase our account value!! Why? Because essentially we are being given the opportunity to build up our individual account for higher earrings as the directory profits. Pretty good reason to buy more than planned if you see what I mean.

So, to be perfectly clear, this company will no longer be a revenue-sharing company. As Alex & I discussed, the companies that rely solely upon that to make money are doomed to fail in the end when the new buyers stop coming. This will evolve into what Alex had originally set to do.

{Alex- "My goal has always been from the beginning to be more than just a revshar, and once our public directory is live that will allow checklisting to grow beyond that aspect."}

Crunch the numbers yourself. Convert 10% of 500,000 potential clients. Those are very conservative numbers, too!! And, are you telling me that you will run away from here as fast as you can when rev-share ends
Get your head examined!! lol. Then, come back, stack & pack, and build, more is my strong suggestion!!

**To wrap it up, what this means is that when revenue-sharing ends, and what you have sitting here at that point will be what your account is valued at, minus any withdrawals.You can cash out as Alex has always stated. Nothing is lost. Or, you can stay and reap the rewards as an investor in a private company which is going to be successful. Then, say after a year Alex wants to go public? Who knows? He never said that, but anything is possible. That is what businesses do to expand even bigger.

This company is about to TAKE OFF TO THE STARS!!!

GROWING PAINS is all we are experiencing. Most who leave will be back in 3 months wondering WHY they left in the first place. Well, FUD is why!!! Alex needs to clarify things, obviously.This will come. FEAR-mongers, and sharks aside, THIS COMPANY TRULY IS GOING PLACES. Yet, people fear, and they run for silly reasons like children. THIS is a business of discipline, patience and above ALL belief in oneself. THIS, CL, is simply the vehicle. I CHOOSE THIS RIDE!!!

Cheklisting sẽ mạnh mẽ trở lại sau khi hoàn thành danh mục Diretory Business hướng tới doanh nghiệp. Bản thân mình tin vào điều này, nếu chỉ là Revshare bình thường thì sớm muộn Cheklisting cũng sẽ Die. Admin hiểu điều này, và công ty của Cheklisting hiểu điều này. Vì vậy admin đang có một tầm nhìn khác để phát triển Cheklisting theo một hướng rộng hơn. Chỉ cần chúng ta kiên nhẫn và có niềm tin.

Cheklisting chỉ là duy nhất chứ không có dự án nào khác.

Cheklisting sẽ mạnh mẽ trở lại sau khi hoàn thành danh mục Diretory Business hướng tới doanh nghiệp. Bản thân mình tin vào điều này, nếu chỉ là Revshare bình thường thì sớm muộn Cheklisting cũng sẽ Die. Admin hiểu điều này, và công ty của Cheklisting hiểu điều này. Vì vậy admin đang có một tầm nhìn khác để phát triển Cheklisting theo một hướng rộng hơn. Chỉ cần chúng ta kiên nhẫn và có niềm tin.

Cheklisting chỉ là duy nhất chứ không có dự án nào khác.
inbox 2day ko reply c nhỉ ?

có biến, biết là có thể tin cậy nhưng hiện tại là lâu hồi vốn sau này thì ko biết sẽ thế nào, hên là không lao đầu theo.

sao mấy hnay lãi giảm mạnh thế :(
lãi mỗi ngày phụ thuộc vào số ad pack được mua trong ngày hôm đó. Chắc là từ cái bửa ông Alex ổng thông báo đang tập trung làm directory nên mong các mem hạn chết rút tiền về để tránh nhiều việc, các thanh niên thay nhau rút tiền về hông tái đầu tư cũng không add fund để mua ad pack nên lãi giảm :D

thế này thì gần 2 tháng ms hoàn vốn mất :(((((( k biết làm xong cái directỏy kia lãi có tăng k nữa

thế này thì gần 2 tháng ms hoàn vốn mất :(((((( k biết làm xong cái directỏy kia lãi có tăng k nữa

Mọi thứ đang chờ admin thông báo anh em không nên phán đoán làm gì. Mình thì vẫn sẽ theo Cheklisting tới cùng. Xem như đây là 1 cổng đầu tư an toàn.

tiếp thêm vòng 3 chưa rút đồng nào,ủng hộ bác,chậm mà chắc :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pntt

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week