Help Kiếm tiềnn với Fiverr_ $200 trong 2 tuần_xilatleo

xilatleo

Senior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Hinh nhu Youlikehits đang bị lỗi. Thỉnh thoảng ko bấm vào nút "like" dc. Nhiều khi bấm "like" xong thì lại ko bấm dc "I've liked thí page". Nhiều người đã báo lỗi này với admin trên blog của youlikehits và đang chờ sửa chữa. Các bạn đừng nóng ruột nhé :)

tom3bie

Junior
Reactions
MR
mình mới đc 4 order qua 1 ngày tạo ...:D ...youlikehits với facebook bị sao ấy nhỉ ...Playloop 1 hồi tự nhiên nó đứng cứng ngắc ....ngay chỗ I've liked this page với chỗ sau đó :-SS

gaypattle

Banned
Reactions
MR
anh em cho hỏi cái này do đâu

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....266964253321556.72792.120161484668501&type=1

link này like kiểu gì hả các bác

Oops
We couldn't find the page you're attempting to add. Make sure you're using the correct URL.
If you're positive this is the correct URL then please make sure that your page is not geographically, demographically or age restricted. On Facebok go to Edit Page -> Manage Permissions -> Anyone (13+) --> (SAVE) Also make sure that you're not restricting Countries.

We couldn't find the page you're attempting to add. Make sure you're using the correct URL.
If you're positive this is the correct URL then please make sure that your page is not geographically, demographically or age restricted. On Facebok go to Edit Page -> Manage Permissions -> Anyone (13+) --> (SAVE) Also make sure that you're not restricting Countries.

vẫn bị thế này ai giúp đk mình k ?

bạn send message cho nó bảo là : I couldn't add your page in our software . Please follow this guide : Rồi bạn past cái phần kia zo ...
phần này nè : We couldn't find the page you're attempting to add. Make sure you're using the correct URL.

linhdv

Hero
Reactions
MR

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden

Most viewed of week