Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cũng gần gần, cơ mà giống MPA hơn :D

c3vf.png

Công nhận giọng văn của tay hot gay này đọc mà nổi da gà
tieuho17_zpssfilmktx.gif

Updates and Referral Contest (8/15/15)

To All VPT Members:

I am extremely grateful for the positive feedbacks and the increasing number of our members.
It is with great pride and joy to announce that we already reached 760 members today!
I am certain that in no time, we could reach 1000 + members before our official launch date on the 22nd of August 2015.

One of the things that we should always remember in this business is that, "If we are many, we could do more".
So, it is a huge advantage to have a large number of members in order for us to have a good launch.

Now, I would like to run a referral contest to extend my heartfelt thanks to our great promoters.

DETAILS OF THE REFERRAL CONTEST:

• Referral contest will start on August 15, 2015-August 21, 2015.
• Rewards will be given everyday to the top 2 referrer.
• 1st Rank will receive $10 and 100 business listing credits.
• 2nd Rank will receive $5 and 50 business listing credits.
• In case of tie, the reward will be divided among the members with the same number of referrals.

The winners will be announced through email and at the same time updates will be posted on our FB group (VenturePlugtraffic official).

Hope that this would encourage all of our members to build their downlines and continue promoting.

P.S.

"Good things come to those who wait, but BETTER things come to those who WORK for it!"

Best regards,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHL0105