Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tái đầu tư 60% nhé :D :D :D
Cảm ơn bạn đã support chuẩn và nhiệt tình giúp anh em hiểu rõ vấn đề nhé !

Hello VPT members,

Good news to all PayPal users:

I already received payments from VPT Paypal users hours ago.

Contrary to what I mentioned in my previous post, we did not experience pending payments. All funds that we received will automatically be available in our balance. This means, I can approve your withdrawal requests without any delay after the official launch date.

So, ALL IS GOOD!

I wonder what Paypal means about 'the-pending-balance-issue'. It might be only applicable to their 'premier accounts' not to the 'business account' that we are using.

Since every thing is in good shape, I guess, we have nothing to worry about. Let's continue promoting. I'll keep you posted! Thanks.

Sincerely,

Chuẩn bị test hàng nhé !
Untitled.png

Greetings to all!

How are you today? Hope you are all good and ready for our upcoming launch this 22nd day of August, 2015.

The following updates at VPT are listed below:

• Interested members who sign up every day is increasing. We already reached 1,260+ members today!

All payment processors are ready and verified (PayPal, Payza, PM, STP)
You can now add funds as early as today.

• The specification of our server is excellent! It can handle high quality traffic.

• After launch, you are not yet required to surf ads for 24 hours.
After 24 hours, I will be activating the policy of surfing or viewing of ten (10) websites daily. This is done so that you can be eligible to receive any profits every 30 minutes.

• At this moment, we still don't have available surf free plans. I will just give you an update once we already have.

Thank you for your trust,support and understanding!

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl

Greetings to all!

How are you today? Hope you are all good and ready for our upcoming launch this 22nd day of August, 2015.

The following updates at VPT are listed below:

• Interested members who sign up every day is increasing. We already reached 1,260+ members today!

All payment processors are ready and verified (PayPal, Payza, PM, STP)
You can now add funds as early as today.

• The specification of our server is excellent! It can handle high quality traffic.

• After launch, you are not yet required to surf ads for 24 hours.
After 24 hours, I will be activating the policy of surfing or viewing of ten (10) websites daily. This is done so that you can be eligible to receive any profits every 30 minutes.

• At this moment, we still don't have available surf free plans. I will just give you an update once we already have.

Thank you for your trust,support and understanding!

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl

Quá ngon AE ơi :D :D :D . Chuẩn bị chiến thôi nào

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truongphat